BT showing the xlpc scene who the real kings are

bt black son

Well since you guys asking BT to be more active on SB here you go. We headed out first in our normal time as usual around 4est. We had around 15 killer apes peaking at 20 before heading into inners because no clans were to be found. After inners, we heard DP, Ascent, and OB were out. So we decided to mass up for a mid week trip with 23 killer apes and peaking at 26. After our first run in with OB. We got crashed by H8 and showing our dominance we forced OB into singles after we focused our attention to H8 cleared them quick. OB hit us again after they got a little regroup. After that little run in with OB and H8, H8 was nowhere to be found again. Outburst had to call in their tankers to fight against us with even ops(L0L). Still with that they struggled against us. In our last fight after calling raggers who wore our capes, they still had the nerve to bring lpc accounts and put on our capes and scim us from behind. We still got the best of them. Failed lpc clans trying to compete in xlpc and still can't. 

Ty for action tho but we aren't Rampage, POP or H8.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jsEiAHDklk&feature=youtu.be

I fixed your link for you and left reference to your original one incase for some reason you didn't want it embed.

well thank you   :)

Idk what in your mind thinks anyone is going to believe this brown sticky stuff lmfao. Real winning topic will be up shortly.

it was easy. failed lpcs are just in denial they can't even compete in xlpc. 

Oh no. I thought ryan made terrible topics on behalf of rampage. But wow, your topics are worse. It just shows how low quality your clan is.

Low quality? Our pull is only bt and you guys are all invites.  Shows the real low quality when you're a group of merged clans that have closed for being trash. brown sticky stuff mob and olypisss lmaooooooo 

@bt black son @ bt might be the second worst clan I have ever seen step foot in 308 (tumblr forever first). You guys think people know who you are etc, no one cares. You lose every even opt fight you have ever entered against Litmob, olympiss, outburst or any clan I have been associated with. Garbage clan, garbage accounts, garbage quality

you get smoked by outburst lmfao

yeah the eop invite would know worry about sv this weekend  & stay out of brown sticky stuff that  don't concern you 

@bt black son @ bt might be the second worst clan I have ever seen step foot in 308 (tumblr forever first). You guys think people know who you are etc, no one cares. You lose every even opt fight you have ever entered against Litmob, olympiss, outburst or any clan I have been associated with. Garbage clan, garbage accounts, garbage quality

attention whore we don't give a fuck about who knows us lol don't you get it we don't do brown sticky stuff to get accepted by the pure community point is drop the tanks and the lpc accounts 

yeah the eop invite would know worry about sv this weekend  & stay out of brown sticky stuff that  don't concern you 

attention whore we don't give a fuck about who knows us lol don't you get it we don't do brown sticky stuff to get accepted by the pure community point is drop the tanks and the lpc accounts 

youve been a reject since pre eoc lmfao bt always been brown sticky stuff 

call me what you want at least my clan wasn't getting carried by another at any time in a crash war take that how you wanna take it dumb fuck .

your clan is a joke lmfao you got closed by cd pre eoc now youre getting closed by a clan with 2k17 clanners while youve been clanning for 6+ years lmfao stick to your day job buddy

your clan is a joke lmfao you got closed by cd pre eoc now youre getting closed by a clan with 2k17 clanners while youve been clanning for 6+ years lmfao stick to your day job buddy

cd closed what? i quit runescape and hand leadership down to my ranks took a whole 2years off the game are you mental?  the clan he claim with 2k17 clanners consist of fearless/eop/olympiss ex ranks/members suck my dick do something pussy