OUTBREAK IN A NUTSHELL

1. brings lpc accounts and still gets fucked
  2. brings tanks and still manages to get fucked
  3. calls lpc invites.. still gets fucked
  4. dead forums
  5. attempts to dox a leader (fails & plan backfires)
  6. has sign ups after getting killed both saturday and sunday by a masser clan (lmfao 33 sign ups - day 4)
  7. tells their members fake propaganda so they will attend their next weekend trips (5 inactive topics after the weekend)
  8. has advanced members paying for locations on the superior h8 clan and still manages to get the intel wrong (ty for gp bro)

will update with more plans that end up failing after weekend trip, will keep u all updated 

btw whatup @@Peneloppy aka @ aka A6 aka Alex 

fire vs fire mother fuckers see you this weekend =P

PLUG THE LEAK

l0000000000l

H8 lost 3-0 in a prep to a world 8 sniper team lmao won't prep Outburst 70 cap cause they know they can't handle the smoke and your high Council likes boys need I say more ?

u lost to a boy lover dumbass how u feel bout that =P

@@Kunoo @@HATE PUBLIC RELATIONS you guys agreed on 70cb in the amb meeting so why are you avoiding the cap now?

Btw if you see mains/tanks on trips you can dispute.

ARE YOU DUMB? Riiiiight we're the ones bringing 70+ accounts? Jesus can you read or what?

@@Kunoo @@HATE PUBLIC RELATIONS you guys agreed on 70cb in the amb meeting so why are you avoiding the cap now?

Btw if you see mains/tanks on trips you can dispute.

As I have said thousands of times, when they clean up their accounts, dont bring tanks in the wilderness and no more LPC accounts on trips they will get their prep. You sound like a Bias Outbreak fan tbh

ARE YOU DUMB? Riiiiight we're the ones bringing 70+ accounts? Jesus can you read or what?

As I have said thousands of times, when they clean up their accounts, dont bring tanks in the wilderness and no more LPC accounts on trips they will get their prep. You sound like a Bias Outbreak fan tbh

your signature literally has your cape 60 ingame with 3 tanks in your cape in the screenshot lol what

State where I said that please.

I was talking in general about two clans because one is complaining about Cb caps & one is complaining about tanks and levels.

If they bring tanks to trips and you have proof then simply dispute it and they will be dealt with.

I have no ties with any Xlpc nor am I interested in scene so how am I bias for simply stating an obvious observation?