NEVER CHEAT, NEVER LIE

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just some brown sticky stuffposting from a bundle of twigs leader who's still mad that his clan got closed three times by FOE, will always be below FOE and is looking for attention. Nothing to see here.

That's not what I'm asking, I'm asking WHY DOES YOUR TOPIC SAY YOU PULLED 80 WITHOUT INVITES WHEN IT WAS ACTUALLY 60+? Ofcourse 80 is over 60 but why say you pulled 80 and not just say 60+ in the topic wihout counting the 20+ doom invites?

reminder that this is always gonna be ur legacy lmao

danny and nick started their own form of a breakfast club

still a few cents short of a grand slam

i got the whole clan community SHOOK lmfao something eop could never accomplish without 100 mains

forever in my shadow horse

why are u quoting me lol ur clan pulls 35 to f2p and 50 to p2p and cries about not getting preps 

just remember u came crawling to eop when u got booted from TLP for being a fucking inbred moron lmfao 

i got the whole clan community SHOOK lmfao something eop could never accomplish without 100 mains

forever in my shadow horse

This fellow said he got the community "shook". Could it be your 30 pulls on Saturday or the amount of dick your leader puts in his mouth every day... or no It must be the 3-0 you got from rage in the only thing your clan was semi decent at. Eek..