Unbreakable Sunday - Deja Vu

UB Public Relations

is something about this statement wrong? lmao 

I don't think a handful of ex-Rage guys joining FOE means we mass joined them lmao. We closed with a memberlist of ~85, so it shouldn't be inconceivable for you to understand that our members are going to be spread across every clan. Pretty awkward because Hanuman was literally just in Supremacy teamspeak while there was about 10 Rage guys sitting in the lobby. Also topics like this sure as fuck won't help you recruit any ex-Rage members.

I don't think a handful of ex-Rage guys joining FOE means we mass joined them lmao. We closed with a memberlist of ~85, so it shouldn't be inconceivable for you to understand that our members are going to be spread across every clan. Pretty awkward because Hanuman was literally just in Supremacy teamspeak while there was about 10 Rage guys sitting in the lobby. Also topics like this sure as fuck won't help you recruit any ex-Rage members.

it's not like any were joining in the first place.  we don't care because we will always win in the end

u shoulda never closed

it's not like any were joining in the first place.  we don't care because we will always win in the end

u shoulda never closed

I'm sure you said something similar when Olympus closed. It's been one day and the majority of the ex-Rage guys only attended trips as clan friends today, there's no need to throw your toys out of the pram and make cauliflower claims like "Rage mass joined FOE".

I'm sure you said something similar when Olympus closed. It's been one day and the majority of the ex-Rage guys only attended trips as clan friends today, there's no need to throw your toys out of the pram and make cauliflower claims like "Rage mass joined FOE".

gl at supremacy man!

it is right foe is scared of a 2months old edge recruits clan hahaha

i remember when I had to mass poke the ranks to try and get them to fight eop +10 on weekends when I was at foe trips lol now they're teaming with that very clan that ruined their trips with mains for years

15 people joining is a mass join no matter how you spin it

You can mass join more than 1 clan at a time fella, especially when there are 60+ of you to go around.