looking for xlpc and lpc

Fusion

i have 2 acc's cmb 70 and cmb 50. Both pures. I used to be in IV, collision, terror. I was about to join rage but they just closed apparently!? 

I'm only f2p and want the most active f2p clans, midweek and weekend. Can anyone give me an unbiased view of who is most active? Obviously I wanna join the best clans possible but i want as much action as possible. So i don't want a clan that comes out once a week and wins a few wars in the wildy after hiding for 2 hours sucking each others dick in a random single spot waiting for the right time to crash another fight, idgaf about that.

peaceee

edit: what the fuck happened IV??

Come check out Ascent.

www.Ascent-rs.com

Ts.ascent-rs.net

Opening soon, looking for dedicated members currently in the xlpc scene recruiting 55-70 combat.

If you have not been dragged to any lpc yet, join Sovereign :)

i have 2 acc's cmb 70 and cmb 50. Both pures. I used to be in IV, collision, terror. I was about to join rage but they just closed apparently!? 

I'm only f2p and want the most active f2p clans, midweek and weekend. Can anyone give me an unbiased view of who is most active? Obviously I wanna join the best clans possible but i want as much action as possible. So i don't want a clan that comes out once a week and wins a few wars in the wildy after hiding for 2 hours sucking each others dick in a random single spot waiting for the right time to crash another fight, idgaf about that.

peaceee

ascent-rs.com  join up

fanks guyz

yo waddup fusion crew (if it you), IV closed a few months ago, make an intro over at ascent-rs.com

yeah maynnnnnn. 

Yo I'm sliq from Terror and some of the terror people are in ub.. you should join up bro!!!! @@Fusion

whaddup sliq, yeah ub looks pretty bowsy for LPC

• 1 month later...

peaceee

Rampageclan.teampeak3.com || Rampage is #1xlpc and we're only separating ourselves further and further from everybody else below us.