Chaotic reopening

Leech

gl in the xLPC scene everyone is pussies would be nice to have some action/competition

cant wait for the tussles to come! maybe we can set up a prep for chaotics opening day?

and yes for all you wondering, Chaotic is reopening as a xlpc.

cant wait for the tussles to come! maybe we can set up a prep for chaotics opening day?

and yes for all you wondering, Chaotic is reopening as a xlpc.

yes definitely would be down for a prep anytime just hmu another question is what time will you be going out on weekends?

yes definitely would be down for a prep anytime just hmu another question is what time will you be going out on weekends?

we will be going out with the rest of the xlpc so i was gonna ask you what time yall go out so i can plan accordingly

we will be going out with the rest of the xlpc so i was gonna ask you what time yall go out so i can plan accordingly

4est

@outburst ranks 

can we agree since rest of scene hides from you guys, not going to even bother tagging them. But this was the time we went out our last version, always great pull sfrom every clan. Lots of fun, and works little better then original time, can also work with 3 est.

4est

@outburst ranks 

can we agree since rest of scene hides from you guys, not going to even bother tagging them. But this was the time we went out our last version, always great pull sfrom every clan. Lots of fun, and works little better then original time, can also work with 3 est.

Ob, Rampage, H8, BT are all going out at LPC times, 2est start