eop closing?

rocketpower

who will be first to bend the knee  

70 members have voted

1. 1. who will bend the knee

• eop will continue slumping into closure
    • cd will merge trips with eop

I understand you have only been involved in the little leagues, and are no where near my quality. You would also not be accepted into any of the main clans or teams I've been in besides a brown sticky stuff one like jaja, and if magically some how you were you'd be kicked after the first event for being awful. Laugh away though :).

you have 0 loyalty shut ur mouth, u wont stay in ub, who u tryna fool u goof, keep jumping ship

Idk where you get your Intel from little guy but I've been involved with the clan world for over 7 years and have only been in 13 clans and 4 cwa teams. (teams with 95% winning percentages I.e Flip Flops/Adversity). Four of which are closed most within top tier clans in the main scene , and my IRL is on ub forums I'm not black lol. this will be the last reply you receive from me though as your not worth my time no one knows who you are.

Heh, so because 2 clans dislike the same clan, that = teaming :P, SV shouldn't of talked smacked to everyone

Zeke welcomed us to the crash war, can show logs if u want, along with other SV members talking brown sticky stuff

Bit off more than u can chew? Lmfao, don't cry now