gf breakable

Tom Valor

This was the first 60v60+ prep that has happened in the pure community in months. Sure my side lost but I still had a ton of fun playing in it and I know most everybody on each side would say the same. Idk why anyone would willingly take that away from themselves. The foe of years past would be all over doing these high-opt preps every week

I feel like a lot of you guys (not even foe in specific) are in a little too deep and don't play this game for fun anymore

Also:

>> references ub ddos'ing when ub had just as many people getting hit off

>> references ub cape switching when foe's fall-in leader on r3 wore a ub cape when rushing

First piles pre running happens literally 90% of preps. Unbreakable had a bunch of people disconnect mid round during the prep with Fo, they had a bunch disconnect in the prep with Rage, they still wanted to prep again despite it. Unfortunate that clans would rather win once, claim #1 matched, and then refuse to prep again. 

First piles pre running happens literally 90% of preps. Unbreakable had a bunch of people disconnect mid round during the prep with Fo, they had a bunch disconnect in the prep with Rage, they still wanted to prep again despite it. Unfortunate that clans would rather win once, claim #1 matched, and then refuse to prep again. 

^ this lmfao

Glad Im not in a beta pssy clan where we win once and then hold onto it for the rest of the year instead of having f u n and c o m p e t i t i v e events