EoP's #1 Saturday Ft. Chasing Foe, Killing UB, Apex, etc.

Godfather

why bring 15 mains? dissapointed lol

Why bring mains? Disappointed lol dont cry when you bring mains and then people retaliate with more mains than what you have lil nigga go kiss a guy for social acceptance like the rest of your ranks l0l

didn't you accuse us of bringing mains the whole duration of this 1def thing? we've done our part by proving we could be #1 without mains for an entire year. don't cry now, we're going to do whatever we think will put an end to this sudden influx of mains rejoining pure scene ^_^

i believe everyone have seen that we can do it without mains & still be #1

Its not our fault 30 SV mains decided to snipe us (well its our fault for killing their clan but still)

You honetly expect us to sit there and take it from 30 SV mains like a good doggie intead of retaliating? 

Btw let me remind you that tlp used mains against CP, SV & FO

i believe everyone have seen that we can do it without mains & still be #1

Its not our fault 30 SV mains decided to snipe us (well its our fault for killing their clan but still)

You honetly expect us to sit there and take it from 30 SV mains like a good doggie intead of retaliating? 

Btw let me remind you that tlp used mains against CP, SV & FO

it's more like 5-10 sv mains, i feel like if they could pull 30 they'd still go out and write brown sticky stuffty topics about how they "pulled 90 and owned everyone" but only had 10 pictures and no video

lmao

lol hopefully u can pull more next week and actually compete with the relevant clans but i hope u had fun today buds

Hopefully you accept your OWN declaration on us so we can show the entire pure community who the relevant clans are :)

Btw talking about relevant.. I heard your whole trip revolved around CD while ours revolved around fighting FO for #1

lol hopefully u can pull more next week and actually compete with the relevant clans but i hope u had fun today buds

While EOP compete with FOE for #1 unbreakable are struggling against "edge recruits" and can't win a prep lol hopefully you guys can start pulling more and actually winning a prep haha heard you lost to supremacy AGAIN LMFAO btw why you ignoring EOPs declaration against you? hahaha