Fatality vs Px p2p prep 2-1

<><

Thats possibly the dumbest excuse ive ever heard

People think rs is a complex game that requires warming up HZAHHHAHAH

We peformed better after 2 rounds, warming up is just a good way to start a preparation xd

Many people came out of their work or were sleepy af cause late prep time..

3-0'd you btw without warming up

We peformed better after 2 rounds, warming up is just a good way to start a preparation xd

Many people came out of their work or were sleepy af cause late prep time..

3-0'd you btw without warming up

Dude stop lmfao, ive never ever heard these type of terrible excuses in my life playing this game, are you telling me that you have to do inners before every prep or else u wont win?

Also the last prep we had sup 3-0d u and we didnt even use a caller for round 3 xdxdxd

Everytime? Last p2p prep was vs fatality (the clan u just lost to) and we won that

btw we beat ur clan without a caller in f2p dont @ me

dont come at me with a 20 man pull, if your clan was decent we wouldn't have this conversation..

focus on your slumping and don't bite the hand that feeds you

we 3-0'd you and are gonna beat fatality aswell tonight.. dont come at me with a 20 man pull, if your clan was decent we wouldn't have this conversation..

NIGGA WHAT HANDS LMFAO

we literally fucking outpulled u both preps we had u are u like lost or what? Its actually embarrasing that u claim u pull 50s to trips but can barely hit a 30 pull in preps

we 3-0'd you and are gonna beat fatality aswell tonight.. dont come at me with a 20 man pull, if your clan was decent we wouldn't have this conversation..

Decent lol?

We perfected UB and beat FOE, also almost perfected you guys in F2P and almost beat you in P2P despite all the decent mini warrers you guys had from other clans.

You are contested with Zenith for the amount of remakes your clan has gone through. You only pull decent cause the Rage kids left to join up. That won't last.

u lost a fullout to us and like 80% of the preps u had vs us so what does that make you l0l

what even.. lmfao comeback with proof we literally fucked u up 5 times in the last 7 preps sdfu and yeah *real* fullout bro lmao

i seen this the other day lmfao ur so bad

a48aeae4f8.jpg