I'm not surprised, are you?

holydreams

VXtq6mV.png

3QynMtM.png

You teamed with a ragger CC and still lost, you multi logged mains for higher cape count. You faked an ending screenshot with half of the people unskulled and no where near where the fight was.

You called for your clan to return in 1 item because you were getting dick slapped by EoP.

Your members have GOT to be embarassed

This kop cc or whatever the fk they're called is spamming gdz w5

I don't know how dumb u are but eop fought foe at ca in a diff world

Work on ur propaganda and tell solo gl

This kop cc or whatever the fk they're called is spamming gdz w5

I don't know how dumb u are but eop fought foe at ca in a diff world

Work on ur propaganda and tell solo gl

We also cleared you south of gap and cleared KoP north of gap.

You may want to focus on your own propaganda, as you can CLEARLY see in the SS "dont hit white/cream hat"

You also mention we panic teled in your aftermath, what you didnt mention was as you were rushing us at ca [1st attempt at 1v1] you had KOP log directly on top of us at CA.

You dug your grave now lie in it.

IK you are new and a good guy but not sure why the fuck you appreciate all the cancer brown sticky stuff

god bless

I dont appreciate you bringing a ragging clan to what was supposed to be a clean 1v1, I also dont appreciate your clan ranks acting like pussies telling your members to return in 1 item gear. FoE started the 1 iteming and you know that for a fact.

I am a good guy though, just dont "appreciate" BS like your clan pulled today.

We also cleared you south of gap and cleared KoP north of gap.

You may want to focus on your own propaganda, as you can CLEARLY see in the SS "dont hit white/cream hat"

You also mention we panic teled in your aftermath, what you didnt mention was as you were rushing us at ca [1st attempt at 1v1] you had KOP log directly on top of us at CA.

You dug your grave now lie in it.

shut up man you are too new to know that it wont work out like it has never worked in the past

Imagine getting bullied all day at CA and Corp, GZ FOE 

76c607579bab7d2524861a6a8858b7cd.png

793dd89aec86254ed62d517a7ae254e1.png

lmfao cmon tederick man hold this fucking L 

two brown sticky stuff leaders who inherited their clan arguing over whos worse lul

your clan is irrelevant and not even in contending for a top 4 spot so why are u commenting on this post LOL

Na you're actually a brainwashed new kid.

Mfw when u said foe started the 1 iteming and pretend eop has a clean sheet on these things. You know nothing lmfao

I was their the entire fight you moron, I saw it with my own eyes. You had a ragging clan helping you and still got reduced to 1 iteming.

EoP may not have a clean past, but FoEs future doesnt look any better.

your clan is irrelevant and not even in contending for a top 4 spot so why are u commenting on this post LOL

i bet it drive you crazy that it only took us 1/12 the time your clan had been open to be contending at the top hah

you must have amnesia my guy or a selective memory either way u hate us because we a threat

All I've seen is you guys loose to both of them in preps and your pulls are a considerable amount lower, you even picked a rivarly with Cd lol.

Eop & Fo are fighting eachother with high opts every week and you're fighting for like 5th.

I don't hate you guys I have some boys in Ub, I'm just not a fan of your scum tactics.