I'd like this spam to be in my 6X CLAN OF THE MONTH CHAMPION signature @slushpuppy thanks fella

U HATE US CUZ U AINT US HAHA SATAN BICH 

Nah, just woulda been better to have a nice cold one liner spam to end the prep., maybe something humble, rather than heaps of lame brown sticky stuff that makes u look petty and insecure

uB wants preps. yet acts that way towards opponents, smh 

Nah, just woulda been better to have a nice cold one liner spam to end the prep., maybe something humble, rather than heaps of lame brown sticky stuff that makes u look petty and insecure

maybe in ur brown sticky stuff clan u need to be humble to survive but i can be whatever the fuck i want cuz u cant do brown sticky stuff lmfaooo

yo px are the type of nigas to write essays and make sigs over a 5v5 mini ok?

maybe in ur brown sticky stuff clan u need to be humble to survive but i can be whatever the fuck i want cuz u cant do brown sticky stuff lmfaooo

I'm in CD, ur well aware we aint humble and talk brown sticky stuff lololo, just saying the spams could of been more witty and not as justin beiber, made yourselves look like absolute dickheads hah

can u link me to a trip topic you've made in the last month and a half?

Just over a week ago https://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/37782-critical-damage-vs-pxeop-skirmishes/

Btw all our events are on CD forums, care for Sharkbrew is minimal

So yeh, maybe get that brain looked at as well, heard being potato masher can upset the balance