I'd like this spam to be in my 6X CLAN OF THE MONTH CHAMPION signature @slushpuppy thanks fella

200k, dragon dagger, longsword and monk robes

I can give you the 200k, dragon dagger and longsword.

I'm afraid it's against my religion to steal from holy priests, I will see what I can do with the monk robes. They may have to be tainted with Gold

px didn't even talk alot tbh idk where u got that from

actually on PX forums they talked quite a bit. the usual, going to kill this clan, calling us spastics, never prepping again, even talk of getting mains on us lol. they're humble in defeat though i respect that, gf px

actually on PX forums they talked quite a bit. the usual, going to kill this clan, calling us spastics, never prepping again, even talk of getting mains on us lol. they're humble in defeat though i respect that, gf px

Uhm pretty sure I am on their forums everyday and they didn't

ofcourse we stated we wanted to win this and it would've been nice having cotm first month we were open. correct me if im wrong, we didn't say we were going to kill your clan, talk about getting mains on you etc.

ofcourse there is brown sticky stuff talking calling you guys spastics, but thats just part of the game, take it with a bit of salt

Who would of guessed you of all people would come running with a excuse px did bad, and not ub did good?

I'm not making any excuses for anyone, Px had a terrible Defending round and on their Attacking round they had a perfect start but then 4 of them got banged out simultaneously.

​They had a good opportunity to tie it up in round 2 but they couldn't pull it together, you guys were the better clan on the day hence why you guys won.