Unbiased Clan Rankings

Deep Thought

Your opinion really doesn't matter all, I'm just correcting you.  IR has been around since before your time btw.

you likely have triple my gametime and you still haven't learned that results are more important than conjecture? 

go fucking prep sup and px, pipebro

you likely have triple my gametime and you still haven't learned that results are more important than conjecture? 

go fucking prep sup and px, pipebro

We've prepped both of those clans buddy.  Thanks for being their own personal social justice warrior, though.  I'm sure they appreciate it.

not matched they aren't

Not sure what that's based off, the only prep we've had we 3-0'd them. We also dicked them matched yesterday until eop crashed (cape counter speaks for itself)

SUP were decent for a period when rage massed joined them, now they're back to being garbage. We would prep them but they won't prep us at our time (8EST), we would counter declare but alas we don't care about COTM.

We've been bullying 3at's clans for years, EF, Hi and now SUP. The only reason SUP was ever decent was because IR wasn't open and bullying them. Now that we're back, its business as usual.

Maybe if you spent less time worrying about other clans on a runescape.com community site you might be able to figure out why foe and eop are slumping you into competing with cd lmfao

we've fought neither clan since eops anni, and were #1 for the weeks leading up to it, neither clan has had an effect on us

we've fought neither clan since eops anni, and were #1 for the weeks leading up to it, neither clan has had an effect on us

So you're telling me UB was #1 and just decided to stop fighting the top clans and fight CD instead?

Sorry man, UB may have been a close #2 for a bit but it didn't last long because unfortunately you guys tried beefing with EoP and Fo at the same time which was super awkward lol. 

So you're telling me UB was #1 and just decided to stop fighting the top clans and fight CD instead?

Sorry man, UB may have been a close #2 for a bit but it didn't last long because unfortunately you guys tried beefing with EoP and Fo at the same time which was super awkward lol. 

fairly obvious eop would prep hard for their anni, so did foe with signups, ub didnt care, hence you both duking it out for #1 right now. wouldnt think that needed explaining.

fairly obvious eop would prep hard for their anni, so did foe with signups, ub didnt care, hence you both duking it out for #1 right now. wouldnt think that needed explaining.

It didn't need explaining. You guys had a 60+ pull and got cocky once or twice then put back into your place. There's a reason you haven't fought us or fo since our anni, and that's because EoP/Fo pulls 60-70 while ya'll are peaking mid-40's.

If neither clan had an effect on your clan then it must be CD or PX making your numbers dwindle?

not sure how active you are or whatever, but might want to check weekend topics. eop had been irrelevant for a month or more, foe and ub been fighting for #1, ub took it while foe quit the brew. nobody put us "in our place", certainly not eop. we went from high 50s to low 50 pulls, hardly much of a drop but sure man.

so yes as i said, eop and foe prepped hard for your anni and pull a lot more, ub has pretty much stayed the same

not sure how active you are or whatever, but might want to check weekend topics. eop had been irrelevant for a month or more, foe and ub been fighting for #1, ub took it while foe quit the brew. nobody put us "in our place", certainly not eop. we went from high 50s to low 50 pulls, hardly much of a drop but sure man.

so yes as i said, eop and foe prepped hard for your anni and pull a lot more, ub has pretty much stayed the same

Not sure how new you are or whatever, but uB had 1 maybe 2 weekends where they pulled enough to fight Foe/EoP and compete for #1 wildy lol, and was due to other clans closing and giving them some opts.

Going from 65/70 pulls to 45s isn't pretty much staying the same lmfao

F2P Wild:

EoP

Foe

UB

rest

P2P Wild: 

EoP

Foe

UB

rest

F2P CWA: 

Foe 

EOP/UB

PX/SUP

rest

P2P CWA:

FOE

EOP

UB

PX

rest

Overall:

EOP/Foe

UB

rest rly hard to decide rn tbh

Not sure how new you are or whatever, but uB had 1 maybe 2 weekends where they pulled enough to fight Foe/EoP and compete for #1 wildy lol, and was due to other clans closing and giving them some opts.

Going from 65/70 pulls to 45s isn't pretty much staying the same lmfao

speaking of pulls when ur in cd  lmfao

F2P Wilderness

1. Foe

2. Eop

3. UB

4. PX

5. IR

6. Apex

7. CD

8. FI/SUP

9. FI/SUP

F2P Clan Wars (Matched)

1. FOE

2. UB

3. EOP/PX

4. SUP

5. FI

6. IR

7. Apex

8. CD (?)

P2P Wilderness

1. FOE

2. EOP

3. UB

4. PX

5. MF

6. Apex

7. IR

8. FI

9. SUP

10. AAO

11. SF

P2P Clan Wars (Matched)

1. FOE

2. EOP

3. UB

4. FI

5. Apex

6. PX

7. SUP

8. IR

9. MF

10. AAO

11. SF

Overall

1. FOE

2. EOP

3. UB

4. PX

5. IR

6. Apex

7. FI

8. MF

9. SUP

10. CD

11. AAO

12. SF

This is probably the closest to accurate but I would put Apex 4 in P2P wild and tied with PX overall, above IR in F2P as well.