Sign in to follow this  

announcement Postponing 4.2 upgrade

Recommended Posts

Unfortunately I was not able to get group mention working and by extension the anti ipgrabbing system(as they are based in the same hook), so I am postponing the planned upgrade.


Stay tuned for further updates down the road

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this