Making @RYANTHEG's Wishes Come True xx

Broxxx

Oh my godd keeep alex kid outta yoo mouth you sound white af first of keep that crying piece of brown sticky stuff out of the ts and i will never mention that miscarriage again. Waiting on next guide btw nerdo

You're clan is dead you've bin reduced to a 10 man pull lmfao 3 of your ranks left and yes my guide helped 90% of our members get 70 range in a day or two tyvm.

Imagine Ascent closed anything lol every version of SK closed because me and Nova carried as the only 2 ranks and when we couldnt be fucked anymore we just closed because why have a brown sticky stuff clan right... you should take a note from our book your clan is a joke at this point

Ascent closed sk btw. Bringing new yutes into clanking everyday ; stay salty cuz you couldn't be an effective leader/rank in anything you have no spine. Get off sharkbrew lol

Take notes of what lmfao, how to promote a leak? How to close in under a month of a rivalry? How to hide from a clan? Use GMT timezone as an excuse hahaha go back outside stay off sb, Ascent closed SK ill leak teamspeak audio tonight confirmed by your rank team

go for it lmao I went on holiday came bk and sk was closed im 100% not in that recording if it even exists l0l

Ascent closed sk btw. Bringing new yutes into clanking everyday ; stay salty cuz you couldn't be an effective leader/rank in anything you have no spine. Get off sharkbrew lol

ur some random ass ascent kid whos been there for years and still has no rank feelsbadman

who even r u???!!?!?

go for it lmao I went on holiday came bk and sk was closed im 100% not in that recording if it even exists l0l

ur some random ass ascent kid whos been there for years and still has no rank feelsbadman

who even r u???!!?!?

Leader btw. Kyp kid I killed your clan

You're clan is dead you've bin reduced to a 10 man pull lmfao 3 of your ranks left and yes my guide helped 90% of our members get 70 range in a day or two tyvm.

can you link me a guide man i need train a a new account bro, these fools is haters hahah.

who even r u???!!?!?

Yes you were & jesse & tstax & nova lol just admit we closed your clan & i wont post it

dude take the hint no one likes u just get off these forums.. theres a reason a bunch of people put sk as one of the worst clans ever btw

Hmm people from Ascent and IV dont like me I wonder why? not like I ruined their clan xD 

Before I stopped your clans trips for a couple months you used to like me :P you actually used to be in my snipe team lmfao you poor soul