PHOENIX BULLIES MISFITS OUT OF THEIR OWN TIMEZONE AFTER ONLY 30 MINUTES

Misfits Public Relations

Misfits doesn't have a "timezone" we pk pretty much all day every day lelelel, Peenix reduced to rag after what? 2 deaths? Lmao, broken clan stay broken.

Ez win for the hive, to nobody's surprise.

just funny how you can’t pull over 10 in the gmt time, but that’s none of my business. A one server one timezone wilderness clan; doesn’t have much of an appeal does it.

P.s Misfits lost, and I best stock up on more returns I wasn’t as prepared as I should’ve been

While you got some decent clears on Misfits, they also cleared you a couple of times (even made some of your members rag), and they ended much stronger than you. You can even see in their vid that they completely cleared you at CA and corps, then went to edge bank because the fight was over. Five seconds later you rush them in the bank with like 10 people to their 19 people spamming "misfits cleared"... The propaganda isn't working I'm afraid.

Ngl looks like a losing topic video cuts out, but gj on the action dudes.

vid doesn't cut out? we had 2 fights at sperm before where we got the ez clear but wasn't there so didn't vid..

Px wins again, was easy btw

Looks like both clans won some. MF took the majority though. Big L for losing last fight & rag, PX.

u drunk?