Pure Clan Ranking System - Idea

do u want a pcr system  

60 members have voted

1. 1. do u want a pcr system

• yes my clan not scared we ready for fullouts and fun
    • no my clan is big scare of fight and anything fun lol

@BvG maybe people could go as far as to implement a clan member directory like they do in sports. Just a directory with clan members and what clan they are in (can be filled in once accepted into clan), and that way people can be registered into one clan and not intrude as invites into other fights, leaving fights to be purely ml vs ml

Good idea in theory and while this has been implemented in the past, it normally dies out after the initial hype.

When clans don't get their own way in terms of the rules, they'll just belittle the competition (and the site that runs it) and ask to be removed from the list. They always argue the competition doesn't show their full potential' as they'll be capped on members,  or they can't utilise their full strength due to defence caps or something cauliflower like they don't want to risk it all due to members being hit off - and that they'd much rather fight in the wilderness (so they can use their mains and it's easier to hide a loss). 

It would probably work for some of the smaller clans and be a great opportunity to get some fights there, but I'd say with the top 3-4 - it wouldn't work and that kinda means that the 'list' would lose credibility because it would almost be a 'best of the rest' list.