[UB Elite board leak] The reflection of truth behind the UB rank team

Floyd Mayweather

@Tyendinaga would be better off with a silent teamspeak than with you backup calling. If you feel the need to talk to fill the void, mute your mic and talk to your desk lamp because nobody caers what you have to say.
@Bradenare actually a useless waste of space in the rank team. I'm 90% sure the reason you're a rank is because of affirmative action requiring that we have an aussie rank. I have literally never seen you do a single thing, ever. Your only function is to brag about your 4 inch penis in teamspeak.

1 hour ago, Floyd Mayweather said:

@Tyendinaga would be better off with a silent teamspeak than with you backup calling. If you feel the need to talk to fill the void, mute your mic and talk to your desk lamp because nobody caers what you have to say.
@Bradenare actually a useless waste of space in the rank team. I'm 90% sure the reason you're a rank is because of affirmative action requiring that we have an aussie rank. I have literally never seen you do a single thing, ever. Your only function is to brag about your 4 inch penis in teamspeak.

l000l @Tyendinaga taking the advice atm becoming a mute and signing out of sharkbrew ahahaha. That's what you get for talking brown sticky stuff lmfao ub is another sinking ship led by the worst collection of ranks known to pure clanning ahahaha even black jamz would do a better job

30 minutes ago, 17_ said:

Mfw people saying it's fake but ub leaked their own boards after finding out we had them hahaha

Mfw when another clan leaks a funny, witty, internal banter topic out of context. You guys really need better propaganda (if you can even call it propaganda)... it's not working I'm afraid :(:wub:!  

14 minutes ago, Sandra said:

Mfw when another clan leaks a funny, witty, internal banter topic out of context. You guys really need better propaganda (if you can even call it propaganda)... it's not working I'm afraid :(:wub:!  

I'm hungry btw make my my dinner