[UB Elite board leak] The reflection of truth behind the UB rank team

Floyd Mayweather

11 hours ago, Sandra said:

And the worst propaganda award in the history of the pure community goes to.....................

@Floyd Mayweatheras a representative of the Eop clan! Grats :wub:!

What are your feelings at this point? You must be so proud! Would you like to comment on this?

And the most awkward covering up award in the history of the pure community goes to........

Unbreakable and all of their affilliates (that means you too lmfa0)

You must be so proud of being so insecure about your own boards being leaked lmfao you're supposed to have a pussy, not be one

53 minutes ago, Law Abiding Citizen said:

And the most awkward covering up award in the history of the pure community goes to........

Unbreakable and all of their affilliates (that means you too lmfa0)

You must be so proud of being so insecure about your own boards being leaked lmfao you're supposed to have a pussy, not be one

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Everybody in the pure community knows that topic was a humorous internal witty banter topic.... except for Eop members I guess... :rolleyes::lol:;)! But that's fine! I'm sure that one day someone will teach you all sides of humour :wub:

1 minute ago, Law Abiding Citizen said:

unbreakable/you in a nutshell

3b57c2869a8aed823f5d7c7d158dc515.png

Ah yes I see you're already learning to be more humorous :)! Well done! But it's a bit out of context here.. so going to have to rate you a 4/10 for this joke. Sorry.. but really, you're getting there! Don't give up :)! I believe in you! 

Now I'll try and inform you about the topic, hopefully you'll learn some new humorous skills :)!  You see.. Trajan said the following on his topic as well: "by the way I love you all, @Braden told me to do this <3". Add to that the comments on the topic of everybody being totally serious.. like really serious.... (:P) In post #26 Trajan even said the whole topic was a joke :o!  OW EM GEE! Sometimes it's fun to flame your fellow members and ranks. Let me give you an example:

@Maaku focus you finnish beer drinking tomato, I hope you keep your 'shut the hell up' rank in discord. Oh and you suck @Chief!

Do you see what I did there Law Abiding Citizen? Do you see how I made a funny witty banter comment about senior UB member Maaku and high council member Chief? Now it's your turn to make a funny witty banter comment about someone in Eop :)

14 minutes ago, Sandra said:

Ah yes I see you're already learning to be more humorous :)! Well done! But it's a bit out of context here.. so going to have to rate you a 4/10 for this joke. Sorry.. but really, you're getting there! Don't give up :)! I believe in you! 

Now I'll try and inform you about the topic, hopefully you'll learn some new humorous skills :)!  You see.. Trajan said the following on his topic as well: "by the way I love you all, @Braden told me to do this <3". Add to that the comments on the topic of everybody being totally serious.. like really serious.... (:P) In post #26 Trajan even said the whole topic was a joke :o!  OW EM GEE! Sometimes it's fun to flame your fellow members and ranks. Let me give you an example:

@Maaku focus you finnish beer drinking tomato, I hope you keep your 'shut the hell up' rank in discord. Oh and you suck @Chief!

Do you see what I did there Law Abiding Citizen? Do you see how I made a funny witty banter comment about senior UB member Maaku and high council member Chief? Now it's your turn to make a funny witty banter comment about someone in Eop :)

The only thing more cringe than that awkward wall of text is unbreakable teamspeak. You guys are really making it obvious that the topic was legit lmfao, first you claim it was fake and edited, now you're claiming it was a joke...

5 minutes ago, Law Abiding Citizen said:

The only thing more cringe than that awkward wall of text is unbreakable teamspeak. You guys are really making it obvious that the topic was legit lmfao, first you claim it was fake and edited, now you're claiming it was a joke...

Awww nooooo! You're doing it wrong again :(! 4/10 again.. 

The topic wasn't legit you silly :wub:! But feel free to believe so if that makes you feel better somehow.. Nobody in UB claimed it was fake and edited? Just the topics Eop members are posting are really out of context (you forgot to include the part in which Trajan says the topic is a joke and the following part is missing below Trajans joke of a topic: "by the way I love you all, @Braden told me to do this <3"). Silly Eop members!

42 minutes ago, Sandra said:

Awww nooooo! You're doing it wrong again :(! 4/10 again.. 

The topic wasn't legit you silly :wub:! But feel free to believe so if that makes you feel better somehow.. Nobody in UB claimed it was fake and edited? Just the topics Eop members are posting are really out of context (you forgot to include the part in which Trajan says the topic is a joke and the following part is missing below Trajans joke of a topic: "by the way I love you all, @Braden told me to do this <3"). Silly Eop members!

Another paragraph reply ahahaha you're in denial haha ub ranks are all mutes and space fillers