Runescape 07 NBK Clears Up Issues With Leaders Of LPC Due To SharkBrew Misunderstanding

Antonio The Legend

I will join OB, but I want support from OB.

I don't want to be dissed by my own crew.

I want loyality cus these niggas made me defend NBK way too fucking to just be a good hopper.

Niggas could have really got hurt bad off this brown sticky stuff cus of my loyality but I'm just trying to hold it down for my brotherins.

I had some sleep and I thought about it, as of now I'm not sure, I gotta make a video and discuss what happened to my fans and brotherins

who were gonna join up before the 18th, now I got alot of explaining to do and I'm just really not happy, I'm going to be in your TS

today, I just want my respect, I've been hurt and betrayed. Your supposed to treat your team like family expecially if we really your niggas cus for a fac

We was the niggas who we spoke with everyday more then I even speak with my Real brothers anymore like you guys were my fuckin niggas but now my brotherins,

You've betrayed me haredcore, I'm telling you we were gonna be top notch, It would have been a discusssion about us on Ellen in 2k18, but you really did that brown sticky stuff.

Now look the most POWERful guild is trying to get me in there ranks.

They obviously believe in me.

Something people should have done.

Instead of trolling me and dissing me just understand we aint all the same

I really just got guys who mean alot to me cus yall dont know how there aint no loyality and cool ass nniggas and brotherins

til I met my team and the niggas who realate to me most in life always are my brotheeins from TS, so I'm just mad

all we did totgether the laughs and brown sticky stuff was mad real, so Im moving on, I just want to see if I fit into my next team well

cus sometimes it's just a fail from tjhe jump,

after being in a team idk if I can play solo without brotherins supporting me and always being there for me

Hopefully... my next move is a chess move that will set up things right.

All state... I just want to be in good hands.

Idek even what to say, its game, dont take it too serious, u cant make like irl trust-able friends here to be so hurt over some brown sticky stuff :s unless u know them irl, is it either flame on or flame off...mine always #on 2 survive on this game 

All this drama

7 hours ago, PICwarior381 said:

For some people like him it's not just a game, it's life

Exactly. So mind your business.

Why so mad at me I didn't do anything to anyone here.

Don't worry about what I love, I do what I want. I have fun thats all that matters and I'm happy.

People who understand me fuck with me so I dont care what anyone thinks about me.

If you don't have anything nice to say dont type mean stuff. Wtf.

https://www.youtube.com/tacticbuck

Subscribe if you don't mind who I'am and your not a judgemental piece of trash.

9 minutes ago, Antonio The Legend said:

Exactly. So mind your business.

Why so mad at me I didn't do anything to anyone here.

Don't worry about what I love, I do what I want. I have fun thats all that matters and I'm happy.

People who understand me fuck with me so I dont care what anyone thinks about me.

If you don't have anything nice to say dont type mean stuff. Wtf.

https://www.youtube.com/tacticbuck

Subscribe if you don't mind who I'am and your not a judgemental piece of trash.

Na man you fucked up when you disrespected BT, you tried to diss us but unfortunately for you it was a brown sticky stuff diss so next time do better and don't act like a broccolied bitch making some weird laughs

I have things to say but unfortunately when I quote you I can't put nice things :(

Now make a vid apologizing to BT for all the brown sticky stuff you said and I will stop murdering you, but until then you better not quote me anymore