eop wins again

Ted

1 hour ago, Sandra said:

There's a difference between quality and quantity traffic though.. SB will have to stick to their rules. It's in the hands of the ranks of Eop. If they don't want to see their topics get removed the solution is simple: drop the mains ;)! This goes for all clans, not just Eop. But they're about to get 2/4 disputes I believe. 

Ah yes 12 year old internet gangster and joker Law Abiding Citizen is at it again! Giggle hihi! Did you find your white knight yet? Tehee! 

I'm not even in a clan. As far as you, me, and everybody else knows the only clans that currently bring mains week in week out are Eop, Foe and CD, but CD is going to the XLPC scene. So yeah.. so much for CD. Your banter is thus very poor :(! You should spend some more time in the real world instead of posting so much brown sticky stuff ;)! But I guess you just enjoy posting brown sticky stuff :rolleyes:!

You think ad revenue cares about quality traffic? Lmao get real

18 minutes ago, hotkeying said:

You think ad revenue cares about quality traffic? Lmao get real

I know that plays a huge part, but why have those rules in the first place then? Yeah sure they're meant to persuade clans to not bring mains, but in the end the ranks of sharkbrew would have to abide by said rules, otherwise all clans could just bring a brown sticky stuffload of mains without any punishment from sharkbrew or the community as a whole. I'm also unsure how much the ad revenue would drop. Perhaps said clan(s) would be allowed to post again within a few weeks after 4 succesfull disputes when they stop bringing mains; problem solved. It isn't so hard. 

12 minutes ago, Sandra said:

I know that plays a huge part, but why have those rules in the first place then? Yeah sure they're meant to persuade clans to not bring mains, but in the end the ranks of sharkbrew would have to abide by said rules, otherwise all clans could just bring a brown sticky stuffload of mains without any punishment from sharkbrew or the community as a whole. I'm also unsure how much the ad revenue would drop. Perhaps said clan(s) would be allowed to post again within a few weeks after 4 succesfull disputes when they stop bringing mains; problem solved. It isn't so hard. 

Why would SB risk disrupting things by pissing off their most active clan. Doubt Slushpuppy would be cauliflower enough to make the same mistakes that sefket/karl did.

33 minutes ago, Sandra said:

Do you actually think slush will ban eop from the site? He leaked ips to eop ranks before  (inb4 encrypted ips)

21 minutes ago, Imperial Spartan said:

Do you actually think slush will ban eop from the site? He leaked ips to eop ranks before  (inb4 encrypted ips)

Banning a clan from posting aftermath topics is not the same as banning a clan completely from the site though.. @hotkeying and @Imperial Spartan, maybe it's a good idea to discuss this potential 'problem' with other clans and sharkbrew ranks, because it wouldn't be right. So long as clans don't band together against clans using mains (or when sharkbrew doesn't do anything about it) the scene will probably get more cancerous when clans find out they won't get punished for it. I'd be interested to see what SB's ranks would do if a clan like Eop gets 4 successful disputes.

On 2017-11-15 at 8:15 AM, Sandra said:

justin beiber

• 2 weeks later...