Phoepremacy

`Colossal

Login Error vs Vetion. Who won?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Login Error vs Vetion. Who won?

• Vetion
    • Login Error

13 hours ago, Penny Wise said:

If only we posted our weekend trips and preps on sb :/ we would literally embarrass your clan in front of the whole community. I'm still waiting for y'all to hit a 40 pull so you'll stop running and teleporting from us. If I wasn't worried about getting my members action I would literally hit you for the next 2 months every time you stepped into the wild.

No need for you to post preps on forums, you lose them all and other people post them instead. Dunno why it would embarrass us when we win most of ours.

On topic, topic did make me chuckle and can confirm, vetion did indeed win.

1 hour ago, Tigers said:

No need for you to post preps on forums, you lose them all and other people post them instead. Dunno why it would embarrass us when we win most of ours.

On topic, topic did make me chuckle and can confirm, vetion did indeed win.

Keep prepping brown sticky stuffter country clans like Prestige if it makes you feel better about your dog brown sticky stuff quality. The same goes for you Phoenix (Baltic clan lmfao). 

1 hour ago, hotkeying said:

Keep prepping brown sticky stuffter country clans like Prestige if it makes you feel better about your dog brown sticky stuff quality. The same goes for you Phoenix (Baltic clan lmfao). 

We did it for fun lmfao and didnt even ask for any points or make a topic of it? whats your point ?

1 hour ago, hotkeying said:

we've legit prepped prestige once lmao, dont be mad that my clan has better quality than urs

9 hours ago, Break said:

haha dumb clans how dare you recruit, haha look at those dumbies trying to recruit experienced pkers before going out and recruiting sandcrabbers dumb clan phoenix and supremacy how DARE YOU RECRUIT 

There's a difference between finding pures and recruiting them and setting up auto typers at the ge. They try to call IR a masser clan lmfao. Stay a beta. 

1 minute ago, Runefury said:

LOOOOOOL aka ur a virgin that is obsessed with a girl named gelsey LMFAO how embarrassing 

the only virgin actually here are you and u just jelly prob coz no friends and not gonna talk even bout girls, fat american boy l000000000000l

Just now, Gelsey said:

the only virgin actually here are you and u just jelly prob coz friends and not gonna talk even bout girls, fat american boy l000000000000l

Imagine naming your RuneScape persona after a girl ur obsessed with LOL. Btw not American and I’m  more jacked than u irl try again