Phoenix kicks the beetards out the wildy ft. reign of fire 2.0

Spiral

dd9mCW1.gif

www.px-rs.com | ts.px-rs.com | px_clanchat

We heard Misfits were out with about 20 so we quickly gathered around 20 firebirds to hit and kill them.

Our intel told us they were in world 15 so we immediately tele'd up to GDZ and started the fight.

We found out misfits were using mains in attempt to defeat us but they cant stop us from being #1.

We logged in about 3 mains to kill their mains so it was more fair for both and dropped them aswell.

We pushed them all the way south of GDZ at one point and outsmarted them by catching huge clumps with our magers.

It came to a point where they only had about 5 in-game and we had our full 20, a few minutes after EOP rushed.

We left the fight and returned back to our Phoenix Nest.

9VBA6U6.gif

Spiral

HuiXFGK.gif

Y I K E S 

No idea why you posted this under Pure/Midweek, surely there’s a section for mains getting cleared. You get smoked in your own vid, I have no clue why you recorded or even made this topic lol. 

Even your own members accepted the loss on our real winning topic haha https://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/39719-misfits-stomps-dead-phoenix-ft-px-mains/

3 hours ago, Kanicus said:

Y I K E S 

No idea why you posted this under Pure/Midweek, surely there’s a section for mains getting cleared. You get smoked in your own vid, I have no clue why you recorded or even made this topic lol. 

Even your own members accepted the loss on our real winning topic haha https://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/39719-misfits-stomps-dead-phoenix-ft-px-mains/

hes not even px LOL but nice of you slave to upload a losing pov hahhahahahha

• 3 weeks later...