Misfits slaughter 2k18 ft IR+Foe Gwas/PxReducedTo10MenPull

Zee

Ranks in Misfits were FURIOUS that we destroyed their trip. Imagine having an opening trip - the absolute first official trip - and it gets completely ruined by a "dead" clan.

TL;DR: AWKWARD!

Off topic

3-0 btw

Cleared in singles (ur own server)

Cleared in multi (ur own server)

4 hours ago, Treehugger28 said:

I mean I can teach you some lessons about intel we had 22 lmfao

Even worse. You had 22 in rag and we still had an amazing trip haha ty for loots tomatos. If you're gonna rag at least be good at it.

50 minutes ago, Enza said:

Even worse. You had 22 in rag and we still had an amazing trip haha ty for loots tomatos. If you're gonna rag at least be good at it.

I guess for Misfits standards it was pretty good, considering we slaughter you even more when we do go out whahahaha!

Clan killed btw lmao

4 minutes ago, Tom Valor said:

I guess for Misfits standards it was pretty good, considering we slaughter you even more when we do go out whahahaha!

Clan killed btw lmao

Don't remember ever telling you that you could quote me peasant. You merged 3 dead clans to start 2018 at the bottom of the lpc list, just where you ended 2017.

Clan reduced to rag btw lmfao

Just now, Enza said:

Don't remember ever telling you that you could quote me peasant. You merged 3 dead clans to start 2018 at the bottom of the lpc list, just where you ended 2017.

Clan reduced to rag btw lmfao

I'm sorry, if I am a peasant what are you? I don't even think you can consider yourself a clan since you have 1 official event a week lmfao

I'm pretty sure your clan is at the bottom seeing your activity, trip quality, forum activity, teamspeak activity & prep score lmao

I also like how you make a ranking based on nothing!!!

bro lol pls you're calling me a peasant yet your first clan was envy or something lmaO

hey @Enza you already got roasted by @Estranger lmao u cauliflower rat

HUnQb0K.png

Also didn't know you were in my clan!!

7. Please list all previous clanning history?:

I was in olympus, rage, envy/bv, briefly in CP, my lpc clan currently is misfits.. eop wuu2. Also was in alot of teams and different clans pre eoc

app 2:

7. Please list all previous clanning history?:

T5 TX SP EP Pre eoc

Bv Rage Envy Olympus - 07

Oh and you use that line every time you don't know what to say...

z9pks2r.png

Not to mention you're new to clanning!

Who's the peasant here now whahahaha!

@Enza btw

8 minutes ago, Tom Valor said:

I'm sorry, if I am a peasant what are you? I don't even think you can consider yourself a clan since you have 1 official event a week lmfao

I'm pretty sure your clan is at the bottom seeing your activity, trip quality, forum activity, teamspeak activity & prep score lmao

I also like how you make a ranking based on nothing!!!

bro lol pls you're calling me a peasant yet your first clan was envy or something lmaO

Definitely brain damaged with a slight case of down syndrome. How ignorant can one be?, you literally started 2018 in the brown sticky stufftest clan in the brown sticky stufftest way.. we LEGIT reduced you to rag, unfortunately our quality doesn't stoop that low and haven't pulled a rag stunt yet. Most of the flaws you presented are propaganda.. as expected. Stop quoting me bitch, and yeah mf btw, oh and yeah ev too haha.

11 minutes ago, Tom Valor said:

hey @Enza you already got roasted by @Estranger lmao u cauliflower rat

HUnQb0K.png

Definitely slow irl lmfao, you both need to get off runescape forums and get a life.