Final Ownage doxing after leak?

Koshar1

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Kim said:

Kinda foolish to tag Danny when he and your own high council are both completely inactive.

Is the only response to this issue (that you yourself stated to FoM needs to stop with your past topic clearly stating the truce and for it to stop) by the sharkbrew staff team a simple comment trying to void danny (fom leader) of any responsibility for his clan continuing to dox eop members? If this was a clan complaining about eop doing something eop would have a topic saying they could be banned from sharkbrew. Why is the staff being completely incompetent when it comes to eop, the only thing this is showing is that sharkbrew support doxing

@slushpuppy @Kim

Just now, Dr. Evil said:

Is the only response to this issue (that you yourself stated to FoM needs to stop with your past topic clearly stating the truce and for it to stop) by the sharkbrew staff team a simple comment trying to void danny (fom leader) of any responsibility for his clan continuing to dox eop members? If this was a clan complaining about eop doing something eop would have a topic saying they could be banned from sharkbrew. Why is the staff being completely incompetent when it comes to eop, the only thing this is showing is that sharkbrew support doxing

@slushpuppy @Kim

Most of the comments have been made in private. I only have only replied to this comment as I saw it as foolish to demote someone who has no involvement in the decision-making. I will be speaking to eop/foe soon myself. 

20 minutes ago, Kim said:

Most of the comments have been made in private. I only have only replied to this comment as I saw it as foolish to demote someone who has no involvement in the decision-making. I will be speaking to eop/foe soon myself. 

Didn't you guys say you'd speak to eop/foe the last 2 times fo decided to take things out of the game and continue doxing? I think it's finally time for some action, how many chances is too many

2 minutes ago, Dr. Evil said:

Didn't you guys say you'd speak to eop/foe the last 2 times fo decided to take things out of the game and continue doxing? I think it's finally time for some action, how many chances is too many

I personally don't know much about the latest issue. How can one take action when they don't have insight. 

Reply on your real account or query me if you want to continue discussing this btw