Hypocrisy in the Pure Clanning Community

Togo

Worked out for me i have me maxed 60 att pure i wanted for years.

Cbf getting 13 def, 70 prayer cuz thats how it starts. 83 cb is my endpoint, if clans go hpc there will be another mpc scene which ill gladly be apart off

Clans always want to maximize damage output and if that means 99 att and 99 pray we'll always see 101 pures but in saying that that's the way the Hpc transition has happened in the past and it's more than likely going to head down that path again at some point.

I don't have a problem with 101 cb pures although there isn't really a need to have all those extra levels when 75 att 52/70 pray are perfectly fine.

btw all this bullsh1t started because of 1 or 2 miniwar tryhards and skiller nerds who have nothing else going on for their lives they chose to spend 180 us dollars in prayer and their next 3 weeks maxing out att and clicking use bone on gilded altar lmfao. and if u pay attention they are actually the worst in wars l00l

99 atk gives like 1% more accuracy compared to 75atk when fighting 1 def. I don't think having 99 atk is a real problem.

Clans have had 70+ pray for a long time I don't see it as a problem either because it's still harder to tank nowadays because of ballista, elder maul and fire surge.

The problem with hpc scene was that no new pures were coming into the scene because trips were full of 30 defence accounts and mains.

3 hours ago, Asap said:

99 atk gives like 1% more accuracy compared to 75atk when fighting 1 def. I don't think having 99 atk is a real problem.

Clans have had 70+ pray for a long time I don't see it as a problem either because it's still harder to tank nowadays because of ballista, elder maul and fire surge.

The problem with hpc scene was that no new pures were coming into the scene because trips were full of 30 defence accounts and mains.

? so 7 combats for 1% more accuracy? clans have had 1-20 def for a longer time than they've had 70+ prayer lol

get a grip mate

33 minutes ago, DULL said:

? so 7 combats for 1% more accuracy? clans have had 1-20 def for a longer time than they've had 70+ prayer lol

get a grip mate

So why exactly do you want 20def? Having 20 def means that 99 atk gives more advantage, in which case the combat lvls would rise even more.

what's the problem with 99 atk when it gives barely no advantage as 1 defence?