Fearless Confirmed Scared To Prep?

Broxxx

3 hours ago, Crafted said:

How the fuck you gonna say you can't pull to a 5 est start time 30v30 min but then increase the min by 5 a couple minutes later?

Unbiased opinion it looks like FS is scared to prep and increased the min because they know OB can't pull.

9 hours ago, DULL said:

k9TYDBU.png

9ish/30 people are gmt from your last weekends attendance

Enlighten me on why you're using the 'my gmters need to sleep by then' excuse for why you cannot prep 30 minutes later?

LUL

nice try buddy, you're fooling no one. that's a WEEKEND attendance pic taken from our public boards.

RqzdBke.png

As I said, My GMT guys won't be staying up past 6est for Runescape midweek. 5est as I've stated at 30min.

take it or go lose to foe or apex, whatever you get up to in your spare time.

11 hours ago, Crafted said:

How the fuck you gonna say you can't pull to a 5 est start time 30v30 min but then increase the min by 5 a couple minutes later?

Unbiased opinion it looks like FS is scared to prep and increased the min because they know OB can't pull.

10 hours ago, Broxxx said:

nice try buddy, you're fooling no one. that's a WEEKEND attendance pic taken from our public boards.

RqzdBke.png

As I said, My GMT guys won't be staying up past 6est for Runescape midweek. 5est as I've stated at 30min.

take it or go lose to foe or apex, whatever you get up to in your spare time.

Thanks for leaking your own boards.

You still don't explain how you cannot prep at 530est when you have 9/30 ppl on weekend that are GMT ...

Ye the losing clans went to cwa now for 4 weeks straight eop wild clan thank you btoxx