Misfits Gwas & Bullies dead phoenix+kop for their +1s

Zee

XLfECns.png

After our Prep, our undercover bee that has made it deep in the high ranks of Penix informed that they went out on a merged trip with KOP (no surprise there.) As they are banned from the Wilderness we quickly massed up 33 hungry wasps to exterminate the cancer that's in our wild.

We got 2 full clears on PX and then they resorted to hug singles and fight us there along with KOP where they got murdered too.

The wilderness isn't safe for little birds, stay out.

BTW your mains and your ragger friends won't save you dead penis clan

73gmuT4.png

We got word that PX was PKing at revs, they were around the entrance in multi, so we logged in a death dot catching them in massive clumps making them drop in milliseconds. In that GWAS we were able to smite PX council for his ZGS lmao and Salso for his SOTD. As soon as they all died there was a few that tried running for their lives to the south but we caught up to them clearing all brown sticky stuff 30 PX+KOP  in a matter of minutes.

73gmuT4.png

Knowing that they're networked, PX didn't leave singles. So we logged in on top of them and the poor quality they have their members went into multi, getting GWAS'd once more dying easily to us. We cleared them in singles pushing them all the way down to west graves where they called KOP raggers. They were getting banged as they don't know how to brid. PX members were returning through Corp so we camped outside killing their members in multi as the rest of PX was too scared and hiding in singles.

Thanks for the +1s Salso and MF, was ez

ujGGy2h.gif

LV9SR3R.png

Backwoods POV

Venom Blitz POV Ft. singles fight

LV9SR3R.png

bLvlGfz.png

M4JZ4jJ.png

KfsTRzQ.png

PWpxImK.png

wA2iLdI.png

HHu1fzH.pngQ3l9DiW.png

LLTvKMe.png

deABnsu.png

KgzphJa.png

cfuAOtH.png

sxLWkZx.png

3uyPxyX.png

v6Nt8X8.png

3Im3Jcy.png

i499wJ6.png

w50chwJ.png

oM9Qv0y.png

qKrV2IN.png

pOAqm4w.png

Z7XiIgK.png

2 hours ago, Zee said:

I got you kicked from FH! The only thing you had in your life is gone. Kys lol

That's funny because I kicked you from FH 2 years ago and you went running too Alex LOL

On a real note you dedicate ur time leading a clan who can't even f2p 

btw I closed FH in 2 weeks was easy lmfao

18 minutes ago, Fudog said:

That's funny because I kicked you from FH 2 years ago and you went running too Alex LOL

On a real note you dedicate ur time leading a clan who can't even f2p 

btw I closed FH in 2 weeks was easy lmfao

oh yes! I wanted to be in FH! So badly! you dumb tomato, I had a few friends there that wanted me to come pk with them for old times sake and they lent me accounts and I didn't like it. You are really a dumb. You should change your name from fudog to dumbdog lmao

5 hours ago, Zee said:

oh yes! I wanted to be in FH! So badly! you dumb tomato, I had a few friends there that wanted me to come pk with them for old times sake and they lent me accounts and I didn't like it. You are really a dumb. You should change your name from fudog to dumbdog lmao

Im not the broccoli dedicating my weekends just to lead a dead clan. You go to McDonald's just to use their wifi you bald headed reject. If you had the balls, then you would prep PX already instead of hiding in a cardboard box you broccoli

5 hours ago, Zee said:

Mic up to me and I'll end ur rs career dumb Canadian

1 hour ago, Fudog said:

Im not the broccoli dedicating my weekends just to lead a dead clan. You go to McDonald's just to use their wifi you bald headed reject. If you had the balls, then you would prep PX already instead of hiding in a cardboard box you broccoli

1 hour ago, Fudog said:

Mic up to me and I'll end ur rs career dumb Canadian

you're so angry dumbdog! keep barking for me! nice autism btw