Supremacy vs Fatality | P2P Prep [3-0]

Crafted

1 hour ago, Moni said:

What.. Would Fi rather sit 12 every round and probably still lose to SUP. The sad part is with the sitting advantage you already had the prep shouldn't have been an issue. You aren't dumb, you know as much as me that the invites didn't change the outcome of the prep. Just yesterday your members were saying how I make every clan I go with lose, what changed today....? 

Aren't there rules on sharkbrew against clans bringing mass invites to preps, or has that been conveniently removed? Invites may or may not have had an effect on the outcome but bringing invites is bringing invites, and it's not a supremacy vs fi prep anymore. I would've thought sharkbrew mods were more aware of causing problems within the community after last week with a number of mods being involved in cancerous behavior, I guess not...

4 hours ago, Moni said:

< Moni > i will msg him
< Moni > on phone
< Moni > 18:55 Moni @Lenin
< Moni > 18:55 Moni Fi disputing prep
< Moni > 18:55 Moni it involves me/others
< Moni > 18:55 Moni so i wont get involved
< Moni > msged him that
< Moni > via phone
< lee > ty

think before you speak

your in no position to say anything. your the reason its getting disputed.

pound sand

3 hours ago, Einstein said:

Aren't there rules on sharkbrew against clans bringing mass invites to preps, or has that been conveniently removed? Invites may or may not have had an effect on the outcome but bringing invites is bringing invites, and it's not a supremacy vs fi prep anymore. I would've thought sharkbrew mods were more aware of causing problems within the community after last week with a number of mods being involved in cancerous behavior, I guess not...

word.

mass demotion upcoming

better pack up your brown sticky stuff @Moni

1 minute ago, Brock_Lesnar said:

@Elve fatality, sv, Imperial are all dog brown sticky stuff clans. Fi is the laughing stock of the pure community don't make me pm Drunk to close fi LOL

CP closed months ago... have you even left mossies?

smell the outside bud. it might do wonders for you.

Imagine a admin of a pure community not even participating in clans bringing invites but publicly bragging about it....

4 hours ago, Einstein said:

Aren't there rules on sharkbrew against clans bringing mass invites to preps, or has that been conveniently removed?

Didn't you and your 5 troll accounts advocated a while back for sharkbrew to adopt a hands off approach with regards to pure clanning?

Why are you crying now when we are doing exactly what the community asks out of us?

1 minute ago, slushpuppeh said:

Didn't you and your 5 troll accounts advocated a while back for sharkbrew to adopt a hands off approach with regards to pure clanning?

Why are you crying now when we are doing exactly what the community asks out of us?

There's a difference between hands off and intentionally creating problems in retaliation to being told hands off

7 hours ago, Birthday said:

supremacy couldn't pull 20, this is not a supremacy prep

We had 26 Supremacy members there ,if you rather sit 4 people next time i'll gladly let you. 

On another note I think your leadership is very weak minded for caring, too hard to take another loss I guess?

thought you lot would be used to it by now.

2 hours ago, Einstein said:

There's a difference between hands off and intentionally creating problems in retaliation to being told hands off

Feel free to PM me any evidences on your real account of my mods creating problems as I don't feel like your alter-troll ego is telling the truth.