The sharkbrew awards 2017 agenda

0wl

3 minutes ago, Lenin said:

If you knew the political & party history of Stalin you would have chosen another poster.

Unfortunately this isn't part of my deep, hidden message genre of meme. I've noticed many people have been very simple minded on the topic and lack intelligence, so I have assumed the only way to communicate with them is something with a simple face value.

3 hours ago, Einstein said:

Unfortunately this isn't part of my deep, hidden message genre of meme. I've noticed many people have been very simple minded on the topic and lack intelligence, so I have assumed the only way to communicate with them is something with a simple face value.

I don't think this unemployed hs dropout with food stamps knows the difference between Lenin and Stalin 

its not like he's making history in his own brown sticky stuff clan soooooo

24 minutes ago, Fudog said:

I don't think this unemployed hs dropout with food stamps knows the difference between Lenin and Stalin 

its not like he's making history in his own brown sticky stuff clan soooooo

arent you that guy who dropped out of grade 11 to play runescape for ub and fh just to get both of them closed by eop l00l

no education no job no clans l0000l now ur an attendance boy in outburst, the clan thats been slumped to 20 pulls by fs hahahaha you dropped out of life for this