Outburst Destroy Fearlose FT. Overpowered Perfected and Demoralised

Broxxx

3 minutes ago, Aysix said:

Hold on to that "1 prep win" don't prep me fine i could care less cause at the end of the day you are getting closed l0l. Cya this weekend. 

you're still getting flamed by your own members for the last prep that you single handedly lost, how does it feel btw? I wouldn't know, too busy winning over here at OB HQ.

Just now, Broxxx said:

you're still getting flamed by your own members for the last prep that you singly handedly lost, how does it feel btw? I wouldn't know, too busy winning over here at OB HQ.

I single handedlly lost? funny cause i called 1 rnd when lalo called the other 2? So idk what u mean by single handedly lmfao. You're still getting your clan killed on a daily basis who cares about 1 prep lmfao cause i dont. 

Just now, Aysix said:

Hold on to that "1 prep win" don't prep me fine i could care less cause at the end of the day you are getting closed l0l. Cya this weekend. 

Bro can you kids get something else to say. Like this "we're closing you" like you've been saying it for 2 months. We're still here. getting more action then you. :P@Broxxx can you confirm?

Just now, Aysix said:

I single handedlly lost? funny cause i called 1 rnd when lalo called the other 2? So idk what u mean by single handedly lmfao. You're still getting your clan killed on a daily basis who cares about 1 prep lmfao cause i dont. 

Funny that, nobody was flaming Lalo after the prep loss, they were quick to throw the blame in your direction. Great sense of loyalty and trust your members have in you eh?

Fearlose crumbling, the hype died down, time for you to jump ship again ruh oh

1 minute ago, Chalu said:

Bro can you kids get something else to say. Like this "we're closing you" like you've been saying it for 2 months. We're still here. getting more action then you. :P@Broxxx can you confirm?

yeah... more action than you... sure... look at your vid and how many topics youve had in the last 2 months... talk about action... yeah dudeeee... 

8 hours ago, Public Relations Pig said:

We moved the fight closer to a return spot since the pulls were matched so we could have a nice long fight with you but instead of fighting you ran southwest to the west side of CA and spammed fs cleared while we had 18 inside. You then proceeded to teleport out as we rushed you lmao.

Good try, though. I don't think those tactics will work on the weekends, though.

Fearlose!!!!!!!!!!

12 hours ago, Chalu said:

Chalu, since my return is imminent I will allow you to sin for now, but since I heard on the streets you still get picked last in bball, im gonna have to demote you to all purpose water boy, ok? thanks :)

13 hours ago, Broxxx said:

Funny that, nobody was flaming Lalo after the prep loss, they were quick to throw the blame in your direction. Great sense of loyalty and trust your members have in you eh?

Fearlose crumbling, the hype died down, time for you to jump ship again ruh oh

Speaking of members, it looks like to me that, as a leader, you don't even have trust in your members quality to perform throughout a return fight. You resort to using snipe team tactics such as running away in the middle of active fights and mass teleporting just so you won't lose(even though you still do.) That right there says how much trust you have for your average member. So much so that you talk trash about safezone minigames being all about quality but when you're challenged to one you literally avoid any and all conversation about setting one up with a superior clan. Both you and your ally clan Doom certainly like to speak of smoking, but the only one doing the smoking is me while I'm sitting here still waiting on a PM from the both of you for a prep.

And Fearless dying? The hype dying down? Jumping ship? Didn't over half your clan jump ship the moment they heard Fearless was reopening? Didn't you lose almost every rank you had? Even Hada left you after only a few weeks. Great sense of loyalty. You need to wake up and realize they only created Outburst as a Fearless placeholder. A temporary clan to house Fearless members until the clan was reopened. Enough about loyalty, let's talk about some hype and dying clans. Fearless is still the only clan able to pull 30 to midweeks with a mass poke. Fearless still pulling the highest on weekends. Fearless has more people idled in the afk channel than throughout your entire teamspeak at any time of the day. You've had 3 clans close into you and you're still unable to pull 40 on the weekend. You've made ~2 aftermath topics in total in all of 2018. From every other clan's perspective it does indeed look like Outburst is the clan crumbling, that Otburst's hype has died and that it's time for the rest of your clan to jump ship once again.

Now, again, I don't expect an actual response from somebody like you. My expectations from both you, as a leader, and your clan in it's entirety are extremely low to say the least.

jFhREbC.jpg

3 hours ago, Public Relations Pig said:

Half our members get clapped out instantly so we have to keep running away for a couple of minutes waiting for our returners/tanks. When that fails we spend 15 minutes calling daddy to try to help us double our pull, this is what skill looks like.

Interesting...

Imagine only killing 3 people in a 30v30 LMAO

4 hours ago, Public Relations Pig said:

Speaking of members, it looks like to me that, as a leader, you don't even have trust in your members quality to perform throughout a return fight. You resort to using snipe team tactics such as running away in the middle of active fights and mass teleporting just so you won't lose(even though you still do.) That right there says how much trust you have for your average member. So much so that you talk trash about safezone minigames being all about quality but when you're challenged to one you literally avoid any and all conversation about setting one up with a superior clan. Both you and your ally clan Doom certainly like to speak of smoking, but the only one doing the smoking is me while I'm sitting here still waiting on a PM from the both of you for a prep.

And Fearless dying? The hype dying down? Jumping ship? Didn't over half your clan jump ship the moment they heard Fearless was reopening? Didn't you lose almost every rank you had? Even Hada left you after only a few weeks. Great sense of loyalty. You need to wake up and realize they only created Outburst as a Fearless placeholder. A temporary clan to house Fearless members until the clan was reopened. Enough about loyalty, let's talk about some hype and dying clans. Fearless is still the only clan able to pull 30 to midweeks with a mass poke. Fearless still pulling the highest on weekends. Fearless has more people idled in the afk channel than throughout your entire teamspeak at any time of the day. You've had 3 clans close into you and you're still unable to pull 40 on the weekend. You've made ~2 aftermath topics in total in all of 2018. From every other clan's perspective it does indeed look like Outburst is the clan crumbling, that Otburst's hype has died and that it's time for the rest of your clan to jump ship once again.

Now, again, I don't expect an actual response from somebody like you. My expectations from both you, as a leader, and your clan in it's entirety are extremely low to say the least.

jFhREbC.jpg

you spent all the time typing that up and I didn't even read it, what a waste

4 hours ago, Public Relations Pig said:

jFhREbC.jpg

Well said