Fearless Saturday 55+ Pigs Dominate The Scene

exzrts

01Cd3b9.gif

Today Fearless massed up 48 Pigs, later peaking at 55+ Pigs for another action packed trip. We got a fight against Critical Damage down a few opts good fight. We got a lot of fights against Envy down a few opts good fight. We smoked the fuck out of brown sticky stuffburst everytime we seen them in multi lmfao ded clan. brown sticky stuffburst came out late since there daddy Apex was still out lmfao.

SHOUTOUTS:

Envy - For the fun fights, gz on the opening trip.

Critical Damage - For the fun fight, thanks for action @Brap

brown sticky stuffburst - For staying in singles ready for us to fight and than got smoked lmfao.

Doom - LMFAOOO???

WANNA JOIN THE #1 XLPC - Click Here!

P9Me1dN.png

BHC4ZtE.png

@Aysix POV

@Ryan POV

@exzrts POV

P9Me1dN.png

eQHdnbE.png5118752966ee1a1706327ee186bb84de.png70d8f6210b83fe1ea2ef5d13995c99fc.pngBnJk4z0.pngfeBiR0n.pngxIaMUsd.pngPi4QYgM.pngUPjN3e9.pngLuSK2v7.pngekxnCAE.pngb5o2qFe.pngjQvTl1S.pngX6HfEoP.pngnD1UwM7.pngTIFNfzH.pngGB5kJLH.pngKVl7QtI.pngb2liC0A.png5k8FuHw.pngp64jg5l.png8mU09kR.pngioqNLOk.pngaZLjE3Y.png

3 minutes ago, 'Jamie said:

@Brad had a bad pull, let's talk about the quality of your friends over at Ascent headquarters :P

I mean my guys are Edge recruits I hope you are better LOL. 

Doom talks brown sticky stuff to Edge recruits and try to act cool but won't fight other clans. Yikes.