xLPC PCL FRIDAYS?

Chalu

2 minutes ago, Tyendinaga said:

sorry, that sounds fun, we don't have fun here

can we implement a league or some brown sticky stuff like we used to have for every season literally these topics are just for flame no competitiveness involved.

12 minutes ago, J ♕ said:

can we implement a league or some brown sticky stuff like we used to have for every season literally these topics are just for flame no competitiveness involved.

XLPC needs a league since LPC leadership too scared to have one. I'll offer 200m of my own GP to the winners of a season if it gets set up. 

45 minutes ago, J ♕ said:

hyper competitiveness has lead to the current state of the community as a whole where people are afraid to concede potential losses to another clan for any reason. 

I would like to try to host something of the sort. the last time something like this was attempted was late 2015 early 2016 and it lasted maybe all of two weekends. 

9 minutes ago, Tyendinaga said:

hyper competitiveness has lead to the current state of the community as a whole where people are afraid to concede potential losses to another clan for any reason. 

I would like to try to host something of the sort. the last time something like this was attempted was late 2015 early 2016 and it lasted maybe all of two weekends. 

Wrong, undiagnosed autism was. Clans have NEVER had a truely fair way to show who's better than who. Wildy clans bring mains, push combat cap, get leaks etc. Clan wars people just hide. Fuck man just make a legit 1 bracket tourney/league, slap some nice rewards to it for the winner, and get some good gfx for winners too. I bet clans show up if you promise 300m for the winner. 

12 minutes ago, Lufffy said:

Wrong, undiagnosed autism was. Clans have NEVER had a truely fair way to show who's better than who. Wildy clans bring mains, push combat cap, get leaks etc. Clan wars people just hide. Fuck man just make a legit 1 bracket tourney/league, slap some nice rewards to it for the winner, and get some good gfx for winners too. I bet clans show up if you promise 300m for the winner. 

without any sort of serious ladder organization outside what used to be clan of the month and peoples constant revision of the top pure clan list clans still refused to fight each other, but you think some bracket that clearly defines ranks will change this? don't be ridiculous, ranks are at fault

10 hours ago, Lufffy said:

XLPC needs a league since LPC leadership too scared to have one. I'll offer 200m of my own GP to the winners of a season if it gets set up. 

certain xlpc leaders are trying really hard to replicate the current brown sticky stuff show in lpc unfortunately