My apology to the community

Backstabbed

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, DULL said:

you make it out to be like you did very little and they did a lot lol.

You guys both fucked up so don't try to justify it with what they did, THEY did not contact your family. I know exactly what happened and yes from their end its fucked up but you also spammed their brown sticky stuff in game for a few weeks and then came on irc with one of their ranks irl names AND EVEN TRIED TO DENY THAT RIGHT AFTER YOU DID IT LOL.

shame shame shame mods..

You MAYBE know 50% of the story.

13 hours ago, Crafted said:

Hmm... I wonder what scumbag NH clan would dox a guy as nice as Phil and contact his friends and family?

Oh wait it was IR XD

IR act like they are the cleanest most honor clan in the pure community when that couldn't be farther from the truth. IR ranks used to message my MEMBERS their IRL locations over discord to scare and harass them. I'm very glad that Phil has decided to go public with this so the pure community can see IR in the same light that Supremacy staff and members have for months.

disgusting from a clan that wears my old cape :(

4 hours ago, DULL said:

you make it out to be like you did very little and they did a lot lol.

You guys both fucked up so don't try to justify it with what they did, THEY did not contact your family. I know exactly what happened and yes from their end its fucked up but you also spammed their brown sticky stuff in game for a few weeks and then came on irc with one of their ranks irl names AND EVEN TRIED TO DENY THAT RIGHT AFTER YOU DID IT LOL.

shame shame shame mods..

you shouldn't need to apologize (IMO) if somebody attacks you (in anyway) you have every right to fight back i see nothing wrong with what you did more irritated that you (obviously didnt want to make this apology) made one. sucks man i feel bad for you. fight fire with fire i say go for it

btw ir i heard you were passing around shawns dox and i'm sure you well know that we have almost your entire rank teams dox be smart in how you play this you dumb fucks

1 hour ago, MyOverheads said:

you shouldn't need to apologize (IMO) if somebody attacks you (in anyway) you have every right to fight back i see nothing wrong with what you did more irritated that you (obviously didnt want to make this apology) made one. sucks man i feel bad for you. fight fire with fire i say go for it

btw ir i heard you were passing around shawns dox and i'm sure you well know that we have almost your entire rank teams dox be smart in how you play this you dumb fucks

the fact that you have to say something like this and have this type of information is sad. all over a video game. 

1 hour ago, MyOverheads said:

you get hit in the face you hit them in the face back, dumb ass beta cuck get the fuck out of my mentions broccoli

I agree but I guess my comment went over your head. It's expected from someone such as yourself I guess. 

7 minutes ago, hotkeying said:

Baseless allegations to justify your actions. Let's see your proof? If you had a shred of evidence shown to Slush I would be banned from Sharkbrew.

Valid point, can you provide logs or evidence of your alleged accusations @Backstabbed? All you've done is say someone said something, with literally 0 evidence to back-up your claims

3 hours ago, hotkeying said:

Baseless allegations to justify your actions. Let's see your proof? If you had a shred of evidence shown to Slush I would be banned from Sharkbrew.

Really interested to see the evidence now, hotkeying here is getting bashed just as much. Are we supposed to just trust phil on his word? @slushpuppeh @Backstabbed Clarification please? Shouldve atleast included ir ranks into this case.Dont mean to make assumptions but this smells like bias to me

49 minutes ago, Madguy said:

Really interested to see the evidence now, hotkeying here is getting bashed just as much. Are we supposed to just trust phil on his word? @slushpuppeh @Backstabbed Clarification please? Shouldve atleast included ir ranks into this case.Dont mean to make assumptions but this smells like bias to me

These are one of the screenshots:

image.png.1103c16a551fe8cead4228e313c33d88.png

We had spoken directly to IR through @Evan and we recognized that this incident would be embarrassing to IR and especially hotkeying hence why we blocked off the names of Hotkeying & made no mention of the clan involved. It was implied to both Sharkbrew and IR that this matter should best buried, especially when action was supposedly taken against Jotkeying.

We thought matters would be settled then, however members from certain clans have been pushing their luck despite knowing full well that they themselves are not as benign as they make themselves out to be.

The members of these clans have certainly succeeded in forcing Phil to step down, but it certainly seems to be a pyrrhic victory for them.

23 hours ago, Lionel said:

Theyre using you as a scapegoat Phil, imo no need to step down. The ones barking at you are nothing more than children who need to take a seat in the corner.

Youre retaliation is understandable, and i can imagine you wouldve loved to settle it irl.

Knowing Phil, I can definitely see how brown sticky stuff could have gotten out of hand quick asf, especially bringing real life details and brown sticky stuff into it. Pretty sure, the majority of us that have been dox'd have retaliated one way or another.

In terms of retaliation Phil was in the wrong, but if you are going to provoke someone through doxing than you better be ready to have ur anal shredded

3 hours ago, slushpuppeh said:

image.png.065543a3639f7a0a1b80609b7f1e4e3f.png

This PM further links Hotkeying to the screenshots. It appears that hotkeying has doxed too many people to the extent he forgot which and what information he leaked or who he pm'd.

lol once again posting 1/4 of the story trying to display my clan in a negative light. 

Shame ur site is trash and doing so will have 0 effect. You'll be made to look like an tomato soon enough & the whole community will be witness to your stupidity

OT: Phil ur a pathetic pussy pleading for sympathy on an rs website holy brown sticky stuff this is luls

3 hours ago, slushpuppeh said:

These are one of the screenshots:

image.png.1103c16a551fe8cead4228e313c33d88.png

We had spoken directly to IR through @Evan and we recognized that this incident would be embarrassing to IR and especially hotkeying hence why we blocked off the names of Hotkeying & made no mention of the clan involved. It was implied to both Sharkbrew and IR that this matter should best buried, especially when action was supposedly taken against Jotkeying.

We thought matters would be settled then, however members from certain clans have been pushing their luck despite knowing full well that they themselves are not as benign as they make themselves out to be.

The members of these clans have certainly succeeded in forcing Phil to step down, but it certainly seems to be a pyrrhic victory for them.

In what way does this link to phil saying “to have people message close friends and relaties on social media”. Are we supposed to just believe that that happened? We already know that the doxing happened

11 minutes ago, Madguy said:

In what way does this link to phil saying “to have people message close friends and relaties on social media”. Are we supposed to just believe that that happened? We already know that the doxing happened

That picture showed that hotkeying was aware of the identities of certain family members that he obtained from Phil's facebook. The rest I cannot comment nor reveal further evidences owing to privacy reasons, but with the given information and the obvious hatred they both have for each other.. you can imagine what happened next.

1 hour ago, slushpuppeh said:

That picture showed that hotkeying was aware of the identities of certain family members that he obtained from Phil's facebook. The rest I cannot comment nor reveal further evidences owing to privacy reasons, but with the given information and the obvious hatred they both have for each other.. you can imagine what happened next.

Lol, ofcourse he’d be adware of the idenities of his family members if he doxed him, it does not confirm that he messaged them tho. I get that you cant post evidence in regards to his familymembers , but again, are we supposed to just believe phil and not hotkeying because he was a rank on your site?