Bad Timing PKRI with Ascent

PICwarior381

ey4zA8B.gif

badtimingts.teamspeak3.com / http://badtiming-rs.com/forums

I got told that Ascent brought some 60s so I decided to jump in and help BT out

Bad Timing massed up 30 strong fuckers later peaking at 38 to give Ascent the good old ape dick

Thank you for action Ascent!

Respect

@bt black sonYou a bitch you can smd

17 minutes ago, DHP said:

Gf, hope we can agree to set a hard cap of 50cb for now. Its not fun having to retaliate by double logging on xlpc accs

I mean we didn't bring any other accounts until you guys started to bring tanks...

Literally we fought the first day 17v17 all on baby pures then the next day you guys started to bring tanks.

2 minutes ago, Brad said:

I mean we didn't bring any other accounts until you guys started to bring tanks...

Literally we fought the first day 17v17 all on baby pures then the next day you guys started to bring tanks.

don't make it seem like we just summoned tanks to be dicks we beat you the first fight we had in the scene and your ranks  or you which ever ddos our team speak of course if you use nh tactics onus we will bring tanks good fight anyway drop the dirty tactics when you lose and we will have this scene clean  for sure cya tomorrow 

Just now, bt black son said:

don't make it seem like we just summoned tanks to be dicks we beat you the first fight we had in the scene and your ranks  or you which ever ddos our team speak of course if you use nh tactics onus we will bring tanks good fight anyway drop the dirty tactics when you lose and we will have this scene clean  for sure cya tomorrow 

What are you talking about? No we beat you first day 17v17 at ca i can upload the raw clip. No one ddos'd your ts lol. That's just an excuse to use the mains.

Here is the raw clip:

50 minutes ago, Brad said:

Yes we had three level 30 tanks that did nothing other than make it seem like opts were "matched". Meanwhile you look for any excuse for members to hop on 50-65 accs. If you want to make the scene cancer again we will gladly follow in your footsteps, so just let me know.

1 minute ago, DHP said:

Yes we had three level 30 tanks that did nothing other than make it seem like opts were "matched". Meanwhile you look for any excuse for members to hop on 50-65 accs. If you want to make the scene cancer again we will gladly follow in your footsteps, so just let me know.

No your had level 40-50 tanks 3 of them to be exact and it was the same person on them. For two days straight we got hit by tanks.

15 minutes ago, Brad said:

No your had level 40-50 tanks 3 of them to be exact and it was the same person on them. For two days straight we got hit by tanks.

I don't believe any tanks that combat hit you during this trip but I assume you have evidence for the other two days?

18 minutes ago, DHP said:

I don't believe any tanks that combat hit you during this trip but I assume you have evidence for the other two days?

No I don't but one of your ranks even told me it was three tanks that one person used. Just drop the mains and we won't be higher level accounts.