burning amulet meta sucks

Dynamic

why can't we have all our fights at 50s/rogues castle/new gate/gap etc again? why the fuck is teleporting allowed all of the sudden when you would get kicked from your clan for tping a few years ago? are we afraid of losing our 100k return sets? 

9 minutes ago, Public Relations Pig said:

who the fuck teles out with burning ammy anyways it just leads to higher level wildy o_O

I think he means that people glory out when they're out of food rather than dying when returning takes like 10-30 seconds on death, teleportation during a fight back in pre-eoc was a strike/kick from trip and possibly clan

7 minutes ago, Public Relations Pig said:

who the fuck teles out with burning ammy anyways it just leads to higher level wildy o_O

I meant that people always fight around the chaos temple/bandit camp area and then just tele out with a glory once a clan crashes or something doesn't go as planned. Fighting in deep wild is so much more exciting, if your clan gets in a bad position you are dead. And clusters are amazing when there's no teleporting out. It's overal a way more fun experience.

9 minutes ago, rsgod991 said:

I meant that people always fight around the chaos temple/bandit camp area and then just tele out with a glory once a clan crashes or something doesn't go as planned. Fighting in deep wild is so much more exciting, if your clan gets in a bad position you are dead. And clusters are amazing when there's no teleporting out. It's overal a way more fun experience.

i agree no clan has ever beaten eop above dwarves lmao

@DULL @JoJo @Murd