9-0. #1 F2P. Any competition out there?

Repa

5 hours ago, lookatwhatidid said:

u beat sup in a 30 min 28v28 prep? after massing and warming up your warrers while sup decided to battle with whoever was on?

please don't flatter yourself. you only killed 1 person vs foe, so if you think beating sup in a 30min f2p prep makes you #1 then you're more delusional than i thought

back 2 ur basement @Jordan l000l stay at #4 hahaha

exrts pmd us saying it was cancelled 24 hours before and we told people not to be on. To many peoples suprise it randomly went ahead and sup could only use the randoms that were on at the time & considering we just went through a merge warring with 'anyone online' is basically a free win.

If you want to schedule a real prep and not cancel 24 hours before I think we would win :) we should do it.

26 minutes ago, nICK1/Mustafa/Leading/Zach said:

exrts pmd us saying it was cancelled 24 hours before and we told people not to be on. To many peoples suprise it randomly went ahead and sup could only use the randoms that were on at the time & considering we just went through a merge warring with 'anyone online' is basically a free win.

If you want to schedule a real prep and not cancel 24 hours before I think we would win :) we should do it.

i closed eop l000l

miss u btw