ASCENT NOOOOOOOOOO TY FOR ACTION THO

Fat Boy

22 minutes ago, P R O D said:

Let's all get 50 defence instead it'll be like mini main clanning ; we'll talk this week Ryan for now enjoy your Sunday evening 

2 minutes ago, RyanTheG said:

UHGHH :( I LUVED U

You should let Ryan serenade you. YOU'RE GOING TO LUUUUV IT!

12 minutes ago, Warbow said:

Why is ascent so triggered. Last weekend you pulled +20, won, flamed us and we didn’t care. Now we pull +20, won and are sitting here watching ourselves get flamed.

Lmfaoo it's cuz they think they won matched opps last week when I told half the team to double log to make opps closer smh

1 hour ago, Koldkilla97 said:

Lmfaoo it's cuz they think they won matched opps last week when I told half the team to double log to make opps closer smh

im dropping my flame & Riviarly if @Brad follows xlpc cb cap and stops flaming/talking sht :(   i just want to have fun with my boys .   @P R O D @TheBean  you guys can decide and let me know 

1 hour ago, Warbow said:

Why is ascent so triggered. Last weekend you pulled +20, won, flamed us and we didn’t care. Now we pull +20, won and are sitting here watching ourselves get flamed.

its all gucci warbow , we will calm down if they will also : p 

2 hours ago, RyanTheG said:

im dropping my flame & Riviarly if @Brad follows xlpc cb cap and stops flaming/talking sht :(   i just want to have fun with my boys .   @P R O D @TheBean  you guys can decide and let me know 

Like I said it wasn't me on my account believe it or not. I agree with you on the cap stuff and I talked to everyone about that last night.

6 minutes ago, Warbow said:

I thought ascent runs on a 60 Cb cap. Ye well you are one to be on a 70+ combat account

My boy warbow the accs last weekend were 74hp and like 76str with overheads not like it was a triple 90acc with overs and it was 2 accs cause people needed spares and that’s all they had to give.

It’s not like we were trying to destroy the cap it was 2 accounts. 2accs don’t make a fight unless it’s a tank which I saw this weekend in your fall I’m not saying it’s yours but it was also spamming what you were saying to spam in ts. Let’s both agree to keep the scene clean. 

2 hours ago, Apex Shooter said:

My boy warbow the accs last weekend were 74hp and like 76str with overheads not like it was a triple 90acc with overs and it was 2 accs cause people needed spares and that’s all they had to give.

It’s about the integrity of staying within the combat cap. I have a lvl 68 with 99 str. You will not see me on it at xlpc events because I will not break the combat cap.

5 hours ago, Apex Shooter said:

It’s not like we were trying to destroy the cap it was 2 accounts. 2accs don’t make a fight unless it’s a tank which I saw this weekend in your fall I’m not saying it’s yours but it was also spamming what you were saying to spam in ts. Let’s both agree to keep the scene clean. 

Pictures of your fall in show at least 5 accs? Just don’t bring them it’s not hard