Has aao (lowercase for disrespect) accepted the fullout?

Don Elmir

ff2eb8516ca0d6879ea8df496a24e4fd.png

yo still waiting on the MANDATORY SCREENSHOT of your memberlist btw

@Don Elmir how about you put up or shut up, fight us in an ml locked matched fight pussy or are you too scared your members aren't up to it?

Imagine being so insecure about your members quality that you refuse to get an ml so you can bring invites to carry you LOL

15 minutes ago, Caroline said:

PM me on disc to discuss this. We've been waiting on Envy to provide their ML @Don Elmir The ball is in your court, i'll be expecting a pm.

I thought someone was helping you guys make an ML or was that too much for you guys to handle?

@Andy said a memberlist isn’t needed. The ball is in your court. Decline if you wish!

24 minutes ago, Don Elmir said:

@Andy said a memberlist isn’t needed. The ball is in your court. Decline if you wish!

Andy said no such thing lmao. He's allowing us to sort this out, and we said we'd prep if you'll just provide a ml. How hard is that dude? I literally don't understand how you can be so delusional LOL. 

funny how mishits makes up propaganda that envy attends our trips & vice versa when they attend aao's saturdays because they don't go out on their own for saturdays lmfao & they just tagged along with some xlpc yesterday. pathetic pathetic clan

12 hours ago, Don Elmir said:

Actually, he allowed your declaration to stay open DESPITE A ML BEING REQUIRED BY SB RULES because he wanted to see the fight happen. He asked you to try to work things out with AAO.

Your response was to first agree to make an ml, then refuse to make an ml, and do everything you could to NOT try to work things out with AAO.

It's pretty obvious you don't want to actually fight and you're just doing this to try to build up hype for your god awful clan. 

I'm gonna let you in on a little secret: nobody actually cares about the broken sb declaration system if you bring 10+ mains to the wilderness and still lose and when the last time you tried fighting us in clan wars this happened:

You killed like 6 people total across 2 rounds lmfao. You're losing everything, in both servers, in wildy and clan wars.

Give us an ml, and quickly please. I want to see your reaction when you get stomped.