Envy Rank Meeting Audio #2 ft. CD/EOP/Nightmare

White Kid

1 minute ago, Don Elmir said:

Query "kingsimpler" for boards, leaks and accounts. 

I would say that aswell if I had nothing to come back with 

But yes hmu on disc or irc if you need anything, already slid a leak envy a couple days ago 

9 minutes ago, Simpler said:

@Don Elmir @Enza how does it feel to be treating like dirt I walk on by a guy who can barely speak English lmao 

I feel sorry for you boys for having no balls and letting someone speak down to you lol. 

"barely speak english".. firstly what the fk did that first sentence mean?, come on now you're supposed to be Australian you guys speak English lmao you just outdid yourself, i feel sorry that you sound like that.. i'm literally disgusted.

4 minutes ago, Enza said:

"barely speak english".. firstly what the fk did that first sentence mean?, come on now you're supposed to be Australian you guys speak English lmao you just outdid yourself, i feel sorry that you sound like that.. i'm literally disgusted.

Bro he has the worst accent I’ve ever heard in my life he sounds like he’s having a seizure whenever he speaks, half the words he says you can’t understand. 

You should take a look in the mirror you fool, why the fuck would stand up for a spastic who treats you like dirt I walk on. 

You poor little child god bless.