Nightmare Makes A Huge Comeback Against Rampage DOWN 30! | Ft. 30 Envy/Apex in RP Capes

DilL

1 hour ago, Eztocrypt said:

I believe that as an opening trip & still fighting down 20+ opts ( something RP would never do) Nightmare's obviously the winners here. Rarely are clans compelled to fight down 20+ during their opening trip, but seeing as we are the only two clans at the moment it had to be done and while making history to be one of the first or many clans to do so Grats to Nightmare! Anytime A clan or anyone faces adversity it only makes you fight harder to be the best.

Was great action and look forward to more fights in the future.

40 minutes ago, Big Meat said:

As long as you aid aao envy shall aid rp. It was only 23 of us yesterday. Go with aao saturday I’ll bring 50 apes. 

@King Kinse wow you were right.. LOL @Aysix

@Big Meat please tell me who from AAO attends our trips LOL. The only guy in our clan that is in AAO is Dill.. Sounds like you’re mad the Lions are beating you Fam

41 minutes ago, Chalu said:

@King Kinse wow you were right.. LOL @Aysix

@Big Meat please tell me who from AAO attends our trips LOL. The only guy in our clan that is in AAO is Dill.. Sounds like you’re mad the Lions are beating you Fam

Dill is the only one he says yet the kid leaking your clan is the same kid that gives us locs when our rank leak isnt on 

3 hours ago, TBR said:

No point in sucking my dick now you know we’re actually reopening, probably end up killing Envy some way or another

as long as they keep attending RP trips, it's over for them in all honesty

4 hours ago, TBR said:

No point in sucking my dick now you know we’re actually reopening, probably end up killing Envy some way or another

Lolllll op will close u dont step up to the big boys lil guy you know what happened last time

25 minutes ago, Big Meat said:

Lolllll op will close u dont step up to the big boys lil guy you know what happened last time

yeah you paid 500m to a snipe team to 'try' and compete with CD and we smacked the brown off your ass

22 minutes ago, Satans said:

Oohh looks like fun lads

Good to see some things don't change and @Yung magic is still a loser freak l0l

stfu satans before i make you cry to your mom again l0l

16 minutes ago, Aysix said:

yessir l0l 

pipe down Mr. I make 30k a year lmfao 

1 minute ago, Yung magic said:

stfu satans before i make you cry to your mom again l0l

pipe down Mr. I make 30k a year lmfao 

lmfao, coming from someone who probably works at a grocery store register for $8/hr.

grow up fucking loser. 

4 minutes ago, Aysix said:

lmfao, coming from someone who probably works at a grocery store register for $8/hr.

grow up fucking loser. 

bro l00l no one in canada makes 8$ an hour except if youre working in canada illegally. The minimum wage is 14$. Regular job is around 8-9 hours. 14x8=112 per day, 112x365days= 41k approx. Minimum wage niggas make more money than you yearly l00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000l 

Ps. Try not to hit the twin towers when youre flying one of those helicopters like what your dad did back in 2001 

@N uts ack LMFAO whose greasy mans is this ? l0000000000000000l