Moni finally released Hybridman 5 !!!

Deserie

48 minutes ago, Moni said:

Why are you making fake youtube accs trying to impersonate me you weirdo

imagine me getting stacked out causes 3 fake sb accs and a fake youtube just to post it cause you’re to scared to post on your actual one mfw

stay fanboying me 

Imagine being mad, living for minis, and being shit at cw / a 1-bang at the same time lmfao

1 minute ago, Moni said:

imagine me getting stacked out causes 3 fake sb accs and a fake youtube just to post it cause you’re to scared to post on your actual one mfw

stay fanboying me 

RNG isnt a fake sb acc you idiot fuck l0l aint nobody fanboying you everyone is laughing at you ^_^

OT: knew this was fake as soon as i only saw 1 karam

13 minutes ago, Moni said:

stay fanboying me 

it seems like he's upset that you fucked his sister lmao

1 hour ago, Moni said:

why in gods name would someone make their alias Peaked in HS on a video game yikes 

because it was a pretty got damn funny name on, yes, a video game on the internet where millions of people have funny names? :blink:

dont take the game so seriously, sorry not sorry if we hit a nerve awkward freak l000l

11 minutes ago, Nerdy said:

because it was a pretty got damn funny name on, yes, a video game on the internet where millions of people have funny names? :blink:

dont take the game so seriously, sorry not sorry if we hit a nerve awkward freak l000l

Im the awkward one making fake youtube accounts lmao

43 minutes ago, Moni said:

Im the awkward one making fake youtube accounts lmao

youre the awkward one because you think someone is fanboying you because they took 1 minute to make a yt acc so we can all sit here and laugh our asses off at you for taking it so serious and getting baited over and over l0l

31 minutes ago, Nerdy said:

youre the awkward one because you think someone is fanboying you because they took 1 minute to make a yt acc so we can all sit here and laugh our asses off at you for taking it so serious and getting baited over and over l0l

I can sign your ags if you like 

5 hours ago, Nerdy said:

Coming from a guy with a gif collection + the name Gifed on his med, don't worry