Why is every clan an echo chamber?

OneTwo123

This is so annoying no matter what clan I am in unless we're doing clan wars they will always pretend they won the f2p saturdays and p2p sunday trips. This is even evident in the the recent supremacy leak where the leader literally says "We Won We Won" when clearly they got smacked, in the Foe discord they will spam "We won we won" while i am in IR and we will say we won with no definitive fucking winner ever. Every clan just lies, and it's really hard to tell who won the fight for the average person since it's hectic as fuck. Too much shit going on, and all the returns makes it even worse to decide who won...

Is every clan like this?? just people denying reality to keep their members? shits ridiculous. 

at this point I might as well join any clan since we're all fucking winners. smh

Every clan does it, fwatch both clans vids and make your own choices 

I’m in FOE and I can genuianlly say we’ve lost maybe 1 Wildy fight in last month, it was a F2P midweek vs Sup. before this I was in AAO and we won about 75% of fights.

I actually just find the fighting and flame fun, so for me it doesn’t really matter who wins just that we actually got some action. If everyone claiming a win means clans will fight more often, idm

36 minutes ago, Yaz said:

I’m in FOE and I can genuianlly say we’ve lost maybe 1 Wildy fight in last month, it was a F2P midweek vs Sup. before this I was in AAO and we won about 75% of fights.

I actually just find the fighting and flame fun, so for me it doesn’t really matter who wins just that we actually got some action. If everyone claiming a win means clans will fight more often, idm

U guys logged in to crash apex vs ir this past sunday at gdz with like 100 ppl and got in huge clumps near gap and wiped within 2mins lol..

ps. It's genuinely

1 hour ago, Yaz said:

Is 75% of your face still covered in acne too lmfao?

16 minutes ago, JoJo said:

Is 75% of your face still covered in acne too lmfao?

lmfao i love how salty eop gets when they are steadily losing. god it brings me joy. 

1 hour ago, Jyst said:

U guys logged in to crash apex vs ir this past sunday at gdz with like 100 ppl and got in huge clumps near gap and wiped within 2mins lol..

ps. It's genuinely

show some vids nigga we were crushing apex and ir at the same time and logged to another world mid fight on the same inventory, crushed our rivals and won that too nigga what up. 

1 hour ago, Yaz said:

I honestly feel bad for your mental state if you think you lost 1 wildy fight the last month. Good luck in pure clanning after aao brother

Anyway for my real comment. Of course every clan is going to say they won homie. Who is really going to say okay guys we lost was fun though. No one trying to keep a clan open that's who. This whole community is nothing but propaganda man. Would be better for you to to just quite the game and live life at this point lol

7 minutes ago, H I T T A said:

lmfao i love how salty eop gets when they are steadily losing. god it brings me joy. 

show some vids nigga we were crushing apex and ir at the same time and logged to another world mid fight on the same inventory, crushed our rivals and won that too nigga what up. 

https://i.gyazo.com/1da12eabeed3479394531f3474d4c912.mp4

def crushing bro, keep killing it

12 minutes ago, H I T T A said:

Hey man i know you're new to the game and starting clanning in 2018 (I actually have no idea who u are l0l) but i'll just let you know that EoP has literally been relentlessly slaughtering fom for the last 2 years and that will continue this weekend lmfao

go take a shower btw

3 minutes ago, JoJo said:

Hey man i know you're new to the game and starting clanning in 2018 (I literally have no idea who u are l0l) but i'll just let you know that EoP has literally been relentlessly slaughtering fom for the last 2 years and that will continue this weekend lmfao

go take a shower btw

Image result for dr evil right gif

30 minutes ago, H I T T A said:

So u guys were in huge clumps trying to crash apex + ir and supposedly logged out to another world, and want to claim it as a win? Echo chamber lol

honestly from what I've seen fo tries the hardest to push the narrative that they're winning everything. Try so hard they even post their weekend topic on sb to convince others they won lmao

@Jyst it's as simple as we were fighting you idiots, as we seen EOP about to log in on us as well, so we went to clear our actual, a little bit more relevant rivals. What is hard to understand? IR can be up +20 and get cleared by foe. Show fucking videos retard if you have them. Apex knows how irrelevant they are in the wilderness so I wont even ask them to show shit lol 

2 minutes ago, H I T T A said:

@Jyst it's as simple as we were fighting you idiots, as we seen EOP about to log in on us as well, so we went to clear our actual, a little bit more relevant rivals. What is hard to understand? IR can be up +20 and get cleared by foe. Show fucking videos retard if you have them. Apex knows how irrelevant they are in the wilderness so I wont even ask them to show shit lol 

You have your own videos aswell just watch them without edits. Cleared is cleared especially when you have 30+ in clumps near gap and almost all died. You can believe whatever you want but from apex+ir perspective foe got into huge clumps near gap, clumps all got cleared and the rest scattered / logged out.