Outrage Vs Supremacy ~ First To 50 Kills (30v30) ~ 2-0

del

iNGuLci.gif

vpz2Qx3.png

Forums | Recent Events | Youtube

Tuesday, August 13th, 2019; Outrage massed up peaking at around 36 members for our scheduled F2P fight vs Supremacy. We gained a +5 kill lead in the first round and then blew it due to my idiotic calling, we still managed to grab the win by 2 kills. Going into round 2, we had to take our heads out of our asses to ensure victory, we won by 13 kills.

Rules;

1 Defence Cap

30v30 Capped

First to 50 (Best out of three)

rXIPSOG.jpg

PwmYdqT.png

D9ONFVM.png

PwmYdqT.png

YtgEn7G.png

Round 1;

Outrage Kills: 50 - Supremacy Kills: 48

Round 2;

Outrage Kills: 50 - Supremacy Kills: 37

PwmYdqT.png

34eKGo1.png

5 hours ago, bell said:

when is outrage vs apex f2p/p2p preps happening?

aren't u guys bored of fighting sup/rage/ly in f2p repeatedly with no p2p preps. @Jamz

gj regardless 👍

P2P when my clan is ready, we aren't good enough to even take off a round versus them at the moment, so suiciding a loss won't help us get better at all. This is something FOE for some reason can't admit, but I don't really care about spitting the reality of the state of my clan.

We are continously putting in massive amounts of efforts to improve our memberbase, to a point, we have 40 competent people who can show up to that prep and give it their all. As long as the members give it their all and have the required experience/knowledge to participate in this prep, I wouldn't care about losing it. I'd care about losing something where members have no idea what they are doing, giving up free kills by clumping like hell, not scimming pile, getting sniped out, keeping hp low, not bridding piles prayers, getting two hit, shit map awareness/positioning etc. Pretty much all things that are improved with inners and big minis that we set up pretty much every week with Apex.

We've only got about 27 people capable of actually warring correctly, which isn't enough to even pull for a prep, we have a P2P ready icon as well as a Unit (Bonesquad) icon, only 27 hold the P2P ready icon (ranges from decent-really good people) and then Bonesquad which is our best of the best. We're only focused on the P2P ready icon which is max clan wars gear, able to do all the above that I stated in the second paragraph.

We definitely do plan on doing a P2P prep versus them before I start working which is sometime in the next month, we should have got to that mark by then, if not, then we'll keep striving to achieve that many people and then finally give them that P2P prep, win or lose, we'll go again every two weeks in both servers if they're down.

As for F2P itself, I don't think Apex are willing to do one server only, especially versus us, if we win F2P, they don't have P2P to fall back on, the reason they don't do P2P vs other clans is because they've already done so countless amount of times to a point where it's considered non competitive as the other clans haven't been able to get to that level. Only clans with potential in terms of capability to take down Apex in a prep or at least make it 2-1 is Outrage and FOE. FOE, however, simply won't prep either clan in any server because a loss to them would demoralise them.

Also, thanks!

3 hours ago, Jamz said:

P2P when my clan is ready, we aren't good enough to even take off a round versus them at the moment, so suiciding a loss won't help us get better at all. This is something FOE for some reason can't admit, but I don't really care about spitting the reality of the state of my clan.

We are continously putting in massive amounts of efforts to improve our memberbase, to a point, we have 40 competent people who can show up to that prep and give it their all. As long as the members give it their all and have the required experience/knowledge to participate in this prep, I wouldn't care about losing it. I'd care about losing something where members have no idea what they are doing, giving up free kills by clumping like hell, not scimming pile, getting sniped out, keeping hp low, not bridding piles prayers, getting two hit, shit map awareness/positioning etc. Pretty much all things that are improved with inners and big minis that we set up pretty much every week with Apex.

We've only got about 27 people capable of actually warring correctly, which isn't enough to even pull for a prep, we have a P2P ready icon as well as a Unit (Bonesquad) icon, only 27 hold the P2P ready icon (ranges from decent-really good people) and then Bonesquad which is our best of the best. We're only focused on the P2P ready icon which is max clan wars gear, able to do all the above that I stated in the second paragraph.

We definitely do plan on doing a P2P prep versus them before I start working which is sometime in the next month, we should have got to that mark by then, if not, then we'll keep striving to achieve that many people and then finally give them that P2P prep, win or lose, we'll go again every two weeks in both servers if they're down.

As for F2P itself, I don't think Apex are willing to do one server only, especially versus us, if we win F2P, they don't have P2P to fall back on, the reason they don't do P2P vs other clans is because they've already done so countless amount of times to a point where it's considered non competitive as the other clans haven't been able to get to that level. Only clans with potential in terms of capability to take down Apex in a prep or at least make it 2-1 is Outrage and FOE. FOE, however, simply won't prep either clan in any server because a loss to them would demoralise them.

Also, thanks!

So basically delayed another month+? Thats lame lol

I recall u saying in august u’d prep. the scene is dry and needs these prreps