Gambits response to polling

موني

I have lost all hope for pvp. Coming up on 6 months without DMM. Is their new "head of e-sports" even doing anything? Been a year since Jagex has put on any community event (the last one was pvp all stars tourny).

The wilderness is pretty dead outside of rev caves.

Pure clanning is shit - 30 second fights then tele to edge bank to spam propaganda bullshit.

Can't risk more than 2m solo pking deep else you'll get a singles team to pull up on you.

Jagex needs to step up.

50 minutes ago, Kicker said:

I have lost all hope for pvp. Coming up on 6 months without DMM. Is their new "head of e-sports" even doing anything? Been a year since Jagex has put on any community event (the last one was pvp all stars tourny).

Pure clanning is shit - 30 second fights then tele to edge bank to spam propaganda bullshit.

Can't risk more than 2m solo pking deep else you'll get a singles team to pull up on you.

Jagex needs to step up.

thoughts @puppyslush

3 hours ago, Kicker said:

Jagex needs to step up.

hear hear

17 minutes ago, Fuzz said:

Only kids with a 50+ bh kill count should be able to poll pvp updates

i like this idea. make it 50 bh kills, or 5 first place lms victories, so that theres no "you're locking new players out!" from the pvm'ers, because anyone can win 5 lms games on a level 3.

hell i'd be happy if pvmers who want to vote on our shit needed to get 1 kill in bh and lms. the majority probably have never killed a single player.

9 hours ago, Moni said:

hopefully jagex maintains caring longer than the last time they reached out to the community. good luck, and be persistent about holding them accountable for things until they demonstrate that they're actually going to deliver on the things they're saying. GL, doing god's work here.

17 hours ago, Godfather said:

1-5 def worlds and i'll never ask for anything from jagex. we've historically adapted to everything else so i ain't worried about anything else.

Jagex discussed reducing the number of worlds due to decreased demand after the mobile release and the problems it was causing with finding targets to fight in the wilderness. Defense capped wilderness could help artificially limit the number of worlds to search for most people in while also giving pures who just want to fight other pures (especially clans) a place to go without getting fucked by mains. Solves multiple problems for minimal investment by Jagex.

2 hours ago, Trajan said:

Jagex discussed reducing the number of worlds due to decreased demand after the mobile release and the problems it was causing with finding targets to fight in the wilderness. Defense capped wilderness could help artificially limit the number of worlds to search for most people in while also giving pures who just want to fight other pures (especially clans) a place to go without getting fucked by mains. Solves multiple problems for minimal investment by Jagex.

yeah, especially since the problem we're having with mains has nothing to do with main clans/teams rather than 'pure clans' using mains. The only exception to this being the two times Fo's gotten themselves camped by actual main clans.