Lets be honest..

Ram

4 hours ago, Murd said:

Well it's definitely a shock at how poorly fo have handled zenith v14. Ranks broken, being outmained, losing frequently, etc.

I'd have it a guess zenith also know that they aren't quite up to par in cwa as of now, but I don't think they really care thst much considering cwa is pretty dead and the wilderness tends to be more important. If they keep this up they may very well make 2020 the year of zenith.

Words of wisdom from Murd, cwa is for tick counter dweebs & looks like fo is very dead. 

They have done better than i figured they would but deffinitly not the best clan of the year. Early 2020 rage did well too, foe did well all year, ly did good aswell. Zenith are doing fair but i cant say i agree on your claim.

And they are deffinitly not comparable to the legacy clans youve mentioned. 

6 hours ago, Ace' said:

u do realise thats not the first verse of zenith, also u promote anyone for members. u might pull 120 but only 40 are clanners same reason why u guys are unable to do preps/minis

All the other versions of Zenith never dominated clans for a whole year, im being straight up. i've been with Zenith since 2012. Dont get me wrong, Zenith has done well before but to take over a WHOLE year? this is something new.

8 hours ago, Murd said:

Well it's definitely a shock at how poorly fo have handled zenith v14. Ranks broken, being outmained, losing frequently, etc.

I'd have it a guess zenith also know that they aren't quite up to par in cwa as of now, but I don't think they really care thst much considering cwa is pretty dead and the wilderness tends to be more important. If they keep this up they may very well make 2020 the year of zenith.

I totally agree. I love CWA, but its not considered a must to take #1 as a pure clan nowadays. Ive seen EoP pull this off during Dull's era and nobody disagreed.  Same With Foe.

Yeah Zenith isn't quite up there with TLP , Fi, MM, EoP or Fo (pre-shit-ranks) 

And CWA is a part of displaying dominance even though todays beta cuck culture wants to avoid it as much as possible, especially with direct rivals. 

4 hours ago, catchat said:

Words of wisdom from Murd, cwa is for tick counter dweebs & looks like fo is very dead. 

How are you going to call people who actually understand the very game we're playing tick counter dweebs lmfao

10 hours ago, Chris- said:

U talk about members leaving yet we stay consistent with our pulls and you use to pull the same as us now you can barely scrap 50-60. Keep being angry that we reduced your clan to these pulls and half your members joined us lol. 

its funny how half of them left and then we start winning preps l0l 40-22 this year ez

If you honestly think Zenith being on top in the worse era of pure clanning is anywhere near as dominant as when the legacy clans was on top then you need to stop doing whatever drugs you parents got stashed in their house.

The only reason why zenith is on top as of now because you're just a glorified masser clan that out opts everybody and there's only one clan that's competition in the scene. You're basically what intense redemption was during their retirement tour last year. All quantity, no quality. 

36 minutes ago, Nos said:

If you honestly think Zenith being on top in the worse era of pure clanning is anywhere near as dominant as when the legacy clans was on top then you need to stop doing whatever drugs you parents got stashed in their house.

The only reason why zenith is on top as of now because you're just a glorified masser clan that out opts everybody and there's only one clan that's competition in the scene. You're basically what intense redemption was during their retirement tour last year. All quantity, no quality. 

Okay, reading the first sentence of your reply tells me you take this game more serious than the  average person here. Get some therapy lmao. As for worst era in clanning history, alot of veterans will tell you 2014 or 2016 was the worst year(s). This isnt the best year nor is it the worst. Either way, its still a year won.

6 minutes ago, Finest said:

From what I see, Zenith appears to pull high in Wilderness but not much action in Clan Wars. To solidify yourself as #1, you must be #1 in both Clan Wars & Wilderness. Rage seems to be the most consistent, as well as Apex (undefeated for like 3 years in P2P)

If that was the case, not many clans took #1 then lmao. You got to be best matched and pulling the highest for majority of the year.  If thats the case, only Foe(many years), Fi(2014?),  and MM(2005/06 before clan wars) are the only clans that achieved that lol. We would have to discredit ALOT of pure clans such as  EoP/TLP/CP etc. 

As for Rage and Apex, they have gotten close but they never held best matched  and highest pulling at the same time for majority of the year. Apex was very close but they were only pulling super high during the rivalry with Foe. Zenith has been pulling high since the 3rd month of being open. 

Zenith's been outpulling everyone by miles for a long time, but the member quality isn't there (at least not yet from my perspective). It's what happens when you mass recruit.
I'd like to see you setup actual preps and more big minis, in both servers. Even if you still need time and practice, you'll need to setup events to get better.

Honestly if big pulls are the only thing that matters, its just a matter of who has the most accounts or the most money to pay people to join their clan. 

You could say zenith is dominant in wildy, but do you expect clans with 60 to fight against 100+? IMO unless you can prove you can do well in fights that are more evenly matched, nothing can be claimed.

9 hours ago, Famcloth said:

Pure scene isn't anywhere near as competitive as it used to be but gz on stepping up 

facts

Zenith is doing very well, but it's in a virtually dead pure scene. Wild is meh with only a few good clans and mains everywhere, CWA is dead, and overall there's only a few good clans.

This doesn't take away from their achievements though, 100+ pulls consistently for several months and dominating the wild says a lot about their members and staff. I do agree they need to step into clan wars, but that doesn't take away from 2020 being Zenith's year.

3 minutes ago, ubermensch said:

facts

Zenith is doing very well, but it's in a virtually dead pure scene. Wild is meh with only a few good clans and mains everywhere, CWA is dead, and overall there's only a few good clans.

This doesn't take away from their achievements though, 100+ pulls consistently for several months and dominating the wild says a lot about their members and staff. I do agree they need to step into clan wars, but that doesn't take away from 2020 being Zenith's year.

Highly agree, but i wouldn't say this is the worst year. 2014 and 2016 were much worse. 2016 only had 3 clans open lol. That was hell.