Interesting Propaganda from Zenith regarding CA Fight.

Fatality's Bouncer

36 minutes ago, Zenith E-Girl said:

And you called upon the vene 4ner clan rage, delusional David over at LY HQ, and FOE which are all arguably higher pulling clans.

And you still lost l000000000l

13 foe were literally in your cape you dumb fucks LMFAO

k2p hates fi because of the foe members who left his clan

1 hour ago, Logic said:

STFU RAT AND KEEP GETTING FARMED (ONLY GETS WORSE FROM HERE) @Savior

l0l Apex is actually dog shit. No amount of 2v2's is going to fix this one @Apex Nox@Logic so weird you're defending zenith. Are you really that scared of Fatality? Are you really scared we are going to beat you in P2P Clan Wars?
Why is Zenith avoiding us in clan wars btw? @Zalmon @Z Danny @0wl @Z Money Gang @Zenith E-Girl
Oh I know why; supremacy, foe, apex, and cd can't help you there l0l. Feels good being #1 I can't lie.

04be7ca79c44dd6342292df48946baef.png

2 minutes ago, Fatality's Bouncer said:

l0l Apex is actually dog shit. No amount of 2v2's is going to fix this one @Apex Nox@Logic so weird you're defending zenith. Are you really that scared of Fatality? Are you really scared we are going to beat you in P2P Clan Wars?
Why is Zenith avoiding us in clan wars btw? @Zalmon @Z Danny @0wl @Z Money Gang @Zenith E-Girl
Oh I know why; supremacy, foe, apex, and cd can't help you there l0l. Feels good being #1 I can't lie.

What does clan wars gotta do with this? You accepted our wildy fullouts and lost lmfao. Hope you accept again next weekend 😎

4 minutes ago, Fatality's Bouncer said:

Why is your leader making you suicide every weekend?

Oh yeah thats right he has no idea what the fuck he is doing!

Ahahaaha

22 minutes ago, Zenith E-Girl said:

What does clan wars gotta do with this? You accepted our wildy fullouts and lost lmfao. Hope you accept again next weekend 😎

20 minutes ago, Zalmon said:

Why is your leader making you suicide every weekend?

Oh yeah thats right he has no idea what the fuck he is doing!

Ahahaaha

why did you guys leave wild so early lol? at least apex made it 10 hours before breaking, you only made it 4 l0l was legit easy.

13 minutes ago, Fatality's Bouncer said:

why did you guys leave wild so early lol? at least apex made it 10 hours before breaking, you only made it 4 l0l was legit easy.

Uhh check the vid on our topic with cookies calling until the very end? The audio is in there lmfao... Nice try though loser l0000l