MPC

cade

Over the past months I've been clamming I've noticed there isn't any mpc clans and so I was thinking why don't we move up to mpc as in all the current lpcs move up to mpc and let the 40-60s be LPC. Cause in my opinion if it clan consists of 60s through high 70s and low 80s I don't find that really LPC but that's my opinion. Thoughts?

I've always hated how clans label themselves as a "#1 LPC" or "#1 MPC". All these categories are cauliflower. You're a pure clan and that's that. Sure I do agree that if you're all between cmb 3-60 (40-55 being ideal) you're a low lvl pure clan, but anything above? No. You're just a regular pure clan. You're just trying to protect yourselves by saying you're a low leveled pure clan, while in fact you have 80s and 90s. Hell, when I was in Epidemic at it's peak I was around lvl 75-80. It's weird how there are lvl 100+ pures these days, I've always associated those people with rune pures/tanks somehow. Forsaken (a main clain I used to be in a couple of years ago) had a 105 combat requirement..

Also, as far as I remember the categories were never associated with lvl's in the first place. LPC meant low pulling clan... et cetera. You get the deal. But whats low? Below 39? What's medium? Between 40-55 and high being 55+? There are no fixed groups and times change (one day you pull 60 and the next day 40). If the community made those groups official: sure go call yourself a low/medium/high pulling clan (would still be silly) but please stop calling yourselves a low/medium/high lvl pure clan when you clearly have people that don't fit in that group/category (even though there are no categories we can all agree a 70+ isn't 'low' and a 90 isn't 'medium').

whats the point

the end of the day the original terms where

low pulling clan

medium pulling clan

high pulling clan

not this level brown sticky stuff where people think they can mass recruit 55 people and think they are an lpc

damn, this actually makes sense...

whats the point

the end of the day the original terms where

low pulling clan

medium pulling clan

high pulling clan

not this level brown sticky stuff where people think they can mass recruit 55 people and think they are an lpc

Nah mate, I think u got it wrong.

LPC=Low Pure Clan (low level pure clan)

MPC=Medium Pure Clan (Medium level pure clan)

HPC=High Pure Clan (high level pure clan)

It's not because of pulls, bc some LPC's pull more than HPC's.

It's cauliflower to call yourself an LPC when you pull 60. The current pure community associates LPC's with the levels when it was originally the amount of people you pulled (Low Pulling Clan). I'm not saying the old system of LPC, MPC's & HPC clans was superior, I quite like the ranking of levels deciding which tie you go out on weekends. When clans start pulling 60 level 80's when you're considered an LPC there's something seriously fucked up.