hi guys just a quick one but pls can you let me know who made this call? he should probs get demoted

Proccy

7 hours ago, slimjim said:

Let's see what we got here. A demoralized fi, humiliated so bad that their last straw is making up almost half of their pull with mains and calling all the help they can get. if you don't believe that, the Legacy, Rage, and BP kids riding fi's dick on these topics are a prime example of that. I think its adorable that these clans have been broken to a point  that they have literally decide they'd rather all team up against Foe by helping fi than make something of their weekends. Whilst we we're spread at FOG first, 26 hills and boneyard you didn't even have the balls to hit us. You wanted to fight at CA cause that's where all your anti-foe allies could help you and losing would be harder since you're fighting on a return spot. fi members, open your eyes. Your ranks do not have any faith in their own calls nor in your ability as a member to fight well and return quickly. They would rather waste your whole evening by sitting at CA than fight us. And when we did you got fucking owned, the proof you see here and in the video's doesn't lie. fi got dicked by FOE again at all fights. The fi mentality is the mentality that made this whole scene cancerous and they still try to be 'succesful' by it, thinking that if you get fucking cleared to a point you have close to no members left at the fighting scene and your opponent teleports out because of it, you can 'claim' a win because you didn't teleport out first. 

Whoever is ignorant enough to think fi didn't get cleared should realize the only reason a spastic like MURD would put so much effort in trying to prove they weren't cleared that he spend his whole day after sunday on finding milisecond moments in their own video's that could possible prove otherwise is exactly showcasing how butthurt he is over getting cleared.

Woah lol I respect your dedication

18 minutes ago, Jus10 said:

No way we’re living rent free in your head holy shit!!

post another topic about me doggie 

U TELE'D AFTER 20 OF UR MEMBERS DIED? L00000000000000000000000L

HOW IS THIS WINNING FOOTAGE? IF U LITERALLY TELEPORT HAHAHAHAAHHAAHA